You now have a Army of the last thing you killed in a videogame.

Oct 30, 2010
An army of Portal turrets. Well, pretty solid defense, but I don't think I will be invading anything soon.

Studoku

Feb 6, 2008
An army of Maester Seymors?

That could work, unless all their silly haircuts get interlocked and they get stuck together.

YonderTunic

Mar 4, 2010
I am now the proud owner of an army of Dark Elves from Final Fantasy IV. We shall render any metallic object useless, and cast Firaga and one shot everyone foolish enough to stand in our paths!

And then someone who has played the game shall tell the governments that the only way we can be defeated is with harps, and after assembling an army of....harpists, my poor elves shall crumble at the sound of their music.

Deimir

Jul 3, 2008
The last thing I killed in a video game...was myself. I was in New Vegas, fighting the Giant Ants at the Nellis AFB. I don't know if I or a companion hit an artillery shell, or if ED-E's laser ignited a gunpowder-filled ant, but the last thing to die just before I turned off the game was me.

So now I have an army of evil, Unarmed-spec'd Couriers. I'd have them duel to the death in single combat until the best 4 were all that was left. Then send them out to simultaneously try to complete the 4 endings, and see which one ends up succeeding.

Thundergod1020

Jul 9, 2011
Let's see, I either get an army of Ganon, which would be badass, Jubileus from Bayonetta, or an army of the Finalhazard from Sonic Adventure 2, which had fused itself to a giant space station, could fire giant lasers, and could produce orbs of assrape. Let my rule commence.

repeating integers

Mar 17, 2010
BoredDragon said:
rofl you are all screwed. For those of you who play WoW, the last thing I killed was Magmaw.

Those of you who don't know who that is, it's a raid boss that happens to be a gigantic lava worm. Now I have an army of them >:D

I dunno, I think the guy with an army of suns probably beats you here. And everyone else...

jeremyfire

May 19, 2009
Ha, the koopas now belong to me! From this day forward Green Koopas shall be able to turn around, while Red Koopas walk off cliffs. I WILL BE UNSTOPPABLE!

DarksideFlame

Feb 9, 2011
That means I get an army of Metroid Primes! Fuck Yeah, I win at everything

(For those that don't know what a Metroid Prime looks like)

http://nerdmentality.com/m/features/endboss/2006/mp_1.jpg

Double A

Jul 29, 2009
Either dire badgers, boars, or drunken sailors, depending on your definition of "kill."

ZydrateDealer

Nov 17, 2009
Garland....FFFFFUUU!!!

Nah it was a Nidoran male...mwa haha I'ma take over a Mt. Moon and kick out those Clefairy then patiently raise an army of Nidokings...we may need Nidoqueens and/or dittos for further growth. Then I shall use my army to gather TMs and teach them moves like icebeam, hyperbeam and earthquake. Global conquest here I come.

Come to think of it why doesn't anyone just build an army of pokemon? Yeah Team Rocket failed to do this but why can't someone more competent give it a try...anyone who can out fox a ten year old boy will do really.

elbrandino

Dec 8, 2010
An army of Imperial German soldiers, circa 1916? Not a whole lot I could do with that. Well, at least I could get one of those helmets.

Jurian

Jan 22, 2008
New age retro hippie from earthbound.

Not sure what to do with an army of those

dowdpride

Jul 30, 2010
well seeing as i was playing the mount and blade warband mod prophecy of pendor and i butchered a bunch of heretic magnuses... OH DEAR LORD THE UNIVERSE IS DOOMED MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Totenkopf

Mar 2, 2010
The last thing I killed... I believe it was a Sangheili Zealot in Halo: Reach.

An army of those... I think that is pretty good, actually.

bl4ckh4wk64

Walking Mass Effect Codex
Jun 11, 2010

Heh, you guys are fucked. A fleet of Mandators? Shit, it took me 6 Providence class Carriers and a Lukrehulk to take down one. Bye bye Confederacy.