You now have a Army of the last thing you killed in a videogame.

Ca3zar416

Sep 8, 2010
Given that I just beat Mass Effect 2 again that gives me an army of incomplete human reapers. Interesting.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Mikeyfell said:
What am I going to do with an army of zombies?

Oh wait. What ever the fuck I want.
That depends. Are they Left4Dead zombies or Plants vs Zombies zombies?

OT: I don't remember what the last enemy I killed was, but I was playing Dragon Quest VI, so let's just say I now have an army of slimes! Things are about to get squishy.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
EternalFacepalm said:
King Dalton in Chrono Trigger...
I believe I have the worst army ever.
I do believe you do. Your army will no doubt destroy itself when someone invariably tries the old 'which one is the strongest' trick.

cynicalpenguin

May 9, 2011
I have an army of Gordon Freemans (I might have accidentally made him walk off a cliff), a single one of which is already a match for armies of aliens or humans or zombies. Unless they need to get through a secure door...

AceTrilby

Dec 24, 2008
Well, the last enemies I killed were a bunch of Big Science personnel from Ms Splosion Man, so I guess I would just use them to attack barbecues and get some tasty steak out of the bargain.

shadoworc01

Feb 22, 2010
I got an army of Badniks. I would probably just use them as butlers. If I try to take over the world or anything cool like that, England will just send the US a crate full of hedgehogs and spray paint, Japan will pitch in some dual-tailed fox spirits, and Australia will send over some echidnas. In reality, these will do nothing (except maybe the fox spirits) but I would imagine the Batnicks would have terrible PTSD.

phohouse

Mar 13, 2010
Last thing I killed was Baal from Diablo. An army of the Lord of Destruction should be pretty good, considering each Lord would probably have an army of his own.

Arrzarr

May 31, 2011
the last thing I killed in a game was me (accidentally cast an epicly powerful spell targeting myself)...so would that mean I have an army of me?

StarStruckStrumpets

Jan 17, 2009
StormShaun said:
Ragna the Bloodedge, I win, everyone else is dead!
Somehow I doubt it. They'll all just Inferno Divider into the sky and leave you to your devices.

Funnily enough, last thing I killed was Haku-Men. I'm pretty happy with my new army.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
it was either a Grunt in Halo Reach or a Freak in Crackdown 2...

you know oddly enough I think I'd prefer the Grunts. be more amusing, and I'm not sure I trust having Freak behind me (at least the former would only kill me accidentally...maybe)

interspark

Dec 20, 2009

as long as the government doesn't have any slidey, upwards shooting tanks and some hovering shields kicking around, then i reckon the world is mine >:-D