You now have a Army of the last thing you killed in a videogame.

thewinner194

Nov 26, 2010
AN ARMY OF CATERPIES! THE WORLD SHALL KNEEL BEFORE MY POWER!!! COUNTLESS LARVAE SWEEPING THE LANDSCAPE BENEATH LIKE A GIANT, VERY SQUIRMY BROOM!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

The Pinray

Jul 21, 2011
An army of Darkspawn for me to control?! The sixth Blight has begun! Wait, does this make me the Arch Demon? Awesome! :D

OctoH

Feb 14, 2011
I get an army of undying Ghost People from the Sierra Madre. Well...hm. I do not really know what I would do other than redesign their wardrobe.

The Geek Lord

Apr 15, 2009

I guess I get to phallic everything to death? That's right, PHALLIC IS NOW A VERB.

Now will someone please tell me how I phallic something to death?

vodkainferno

Dec 31, 2009
An army of Protomen? (Not the band)
I am okay with this. Just need to fix their power source, and I'm good.

blackhole1

Jun 7, 2010
So a fleet of Advent warships from Sins of a Solar Empire.

An armada of elegant, heavily shielded, heavily armed warships crewed by psychic space jihadists. Well, I can think of a few fun things to do with that.

Gennadios

Aug 19, 2009
Hearts Of Iron 3, Italian platoon.

They clearly aren't capable of winning a war, so I'll just have them design handbags.

PerfectDeath

Mar 21, 2009
What if you killed an army? Would you get an army of an army?

I played some Civ 5 and while the last thing I killed was a destroyer with a submarine; it got me thinking about what if I killed that army of tanks (every unit/piece is technically an army). Would I get an army of armies of tanks? Cause that would be a lot of T34s... @_@

Either way I now have a lot of destroyers at my command, naval superiority anyone?

Mind you, I was playing Mount and Blade a few days ago, getting an army of bandits/looters would be pretty underwhelming. THey are basically dudes with a shirt and a club/carpenter axe. They often have no shoes!

tohon

Apr 18, 2011
Lifeinsteps said:
Sinclair Solutions, I do believe I win.

I get an army of Borg Tactical Cubes. Wage war on the universe with an army made up of ships that are already destroyers of worlds when going solo.
That would be an unstoppable force, but I just took out a tactical fusion cube in armada 2

Garchomp445

Jun 28, 2011
Yay an army of super mutants... with hunting rifles... I guess I could work with that, but if someone gets a tank I'm doomed. I mean, I killed a super mutant with a 40mm PISTOL. They can't be that tough.