You now have a Army of the last thing you killed in a videogame.

frizzlebyte

Oct 20, 2008
Hmm... Zombies from Atom Zombie Smasher.

Hard to control; super vulnerable to orbital bombardment; attracted to shiny blinking objects.

I'm screwed.

stvncpr236

Jan 11, 2011
I killed a necromancer and a zombie at the same time in Oblivion, so.....yeah a basically infinite army.

Aprilgold

Apr 1, 2011
The whole infected ENCHILADA from Left 4 Dead 2, I also killed all the survivors, INCLUDING Bill, so I'll have 2 DIFFERENT armies, TAKE THAT TEXAS!

Crankafoo

Mar 28, 2010
I was playing Red Dead Redemption multiplayer, I kept killing myself with fire bottles down big hills. Does that mean I get an army of me?

Kevin Lyons

Jun 17, 2010
As much as I'd like to say I just killed Culex in SMRPG, I have to say I'd have an army of Yu-Gi-Oh! cards with a flying squirrel on them... I guess I could give them minor paper cuts?

an874

Jul 17, 2009
A fighter jet in HAWX (don't remember which model) to hell with an army i got an air force!

WorldCritic

Apr 13, 2009
I now command an army of man-eating washing machines. Don't ask which game I ended up playing to get this result.

Mykin

Oct 16, 2008
An army of Zerg....BRING IT BIRDIE!

But seriously, I would take over the world for kicks and giggles and killing all the jerks/douche bags/idiots/whoever ticked me off in the past that I still have a grudge against/IRS agents/etc before giving it back and retire to my own private island in Hawaii...and give Blizzard it's copyright back.

Level 7 Dragon

Typo Kign
Mar 29, 2011
I think I decapitated a soldier with the cow wrangler 5000 in team fortress 2, huh.

http://www.teamfortress.com/images/posts/runners-up/heroic_soldier.jpg

Xman490

Doctorate in Danger
May 29, 2010
Harkonnen64 said:
A mob of L4D2 zombies?

Huh.

A bit cliched for my tastes, but effective I suppose...

Unless of course pitted against a rag-tag bunch of misfits armed with chrome shotguns.
Same here, buuuuuuut I might have only killed a hunter on the way out of the campaign.

NinjaMan1001

Jan 25, 2010
Last game I played was a simulation, so that's out (unless an army of buses counts)

Before that was BF:BC2, but generic army dudes is kinda boring so...

Before THAT... was... crap: zombies in Dead Rising 2, well I guess I can kill at least kill my new allies for fun!

Lord Jimmeth

Hoopy frood
Nov 12, 2009
Due to playing Fruit Ninja on my way home, I suppose I'd have an army of Pomegranates.
Given the fact that they're pretty expensive, I guess I could sell them all. If not then I'd never go hungry again.

Jezixo

Jan 19, 2010
I'd have an army of fairly decent, well outfitted human-controlled Spartan's from Halo: Reach's multiplayer. I mean, they can't have been that good, because I came out on top, but one of them had that electricky thing on his face so he'd been around a while.