You now have a Army of the last thing you killed in a videogame.

geK0

Jun 24, 2011
fulcran said:
HOLY CRAP.

I now have an army of Lagiacrus, from MH3.

BOW TO ME
I can top that

All the worlds oceans are belong to me!!!! you best hope you don't live near the coast!
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Droa

Aug 1, 2009
hmm an army of Ceadeaus, Lagiacrus or Rathalos from the monster hunter games, cant remember which was last but either i could control the oceans of the world with an army of ceadeaus, skies with rathalos or bit of both with the lagi's, not bad, not bad at all, just choices now

KP Shadow

Jul 7, 2009
Last game I played was 100th, a flash game on Newgrounds. I "killed" a balloon (the only thing you can "kill")

Well, fuck.

Shoqiyqa

Mar 31, 2009
Elder Olthoi Brood Queen.

Imagine a cross between the Alien Queen ("Get away from her, you *****!") and your typical D&D Giant Ant, only rather less fragile and with pretty good regeneration.

She's kind of like Mowen Udaun, except that Mowen does blugeoning damage and is weak to fire and pierce while she does piercing, bludgeoning and acid damage and is weak to bludgeoning and pierce. I doubt either of them could take the other down because they both regenerate too fast, but it'd be one heck of a fight.

An army of her? Sheeeeeeeeeee-it. One-on-one she'd stand a pretty good chance of corroding a T1000 out of action and making a full recovery. Sure, the air force could one-shot her with a big LGB, but those things are expensive. An army of that T-rex-sized, armour-plated, razor-clawed, acid-spraying psychopath? Even if none of them starts laying eggs, that's scary.

Of course, anyone who's been playing zangband or anything like it could have a really scary prospect lined up: the Green Worm Mass, Black Ooze, Vorpal Bunny or any other creature with the "reproduces" flag set. Just one Green Worm Mass somewhere on Manhattan would be grounds for destroying all the bridges and tunnels. Vorpal Bunnies would probably get off the island before you had time.

KingofallCosmos

Nov 15, 2010
Yes! I just killed one of them giant spider things in Limbo. This is gonna be epic!

Gotta say, one of the few gripes I have with Limbo is it doesn't get scarier after those things. Imo they should've stuck to outlandish creatures more than giant circle saws.