You Now Have To Eat The Last Thing You Killed In a Videogame

Auron555

Jun 15, 2008
Necromancer Jim said:
I died driving off a cliff playing Halo Reach at a friend's house.

Do I eat gravity?
Well, you died hitting the earth, so... eat the earth. Now.

Aetera

Jan 19, 2011
I just picked and sold a strawberry in Harvest Moon, thus killing it. Awesome! It was shining quality, too! That would be the most delicious strawberry EVER.

Do I win?

manaman

Sep 2, 2007
Why can't I eat the last thing I killed period. Which I totally did. Damned seafood being delicious.

DuskServent

Jul 22, 2010
I finally beat BlazBlue CS...
...So, I have to eat Mu-12?
...Do I have to actually eat her, or can I just imagine that you were saying something else so I could take advantage of the situation here...

Cause I would totally eat 'Dat Ass'

ROTMASTER

Dec 4, 2008
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/left4dead/images/2/23/Femboomer.jpg

damn it all

at least i dont have to eat it out......

Racecarlock

Jul 10, 2010
MMM... Delicious Human. GTA ped flavored too. Yep, nothin I like more than a plate of delicious human.

DOOM GUY

Welcome to the Fantasy Zone
Jul 3, 2010
I have to eat a Skag from Borderlands, uh... well I guess it could be worse, could of been a Human.

NotAPie

Jan 19, 2009
Dude I'm eating a fucking Nazi Zombie.
I gotta stop ending my gaming session with Nazi Zombies, always leads to shit like this.
*omnomnom*

Trigger Happy

Nov 14, 2009
Cave Johnson here. You might be asking yourself "How am I supposed to eat a turret" well, we here at Aperture Science took care of that for you too. Just pick up the nearest turret, put it in a blender and Bam! instant 3 course meal. Just watch out for the bullets, they can be pretty spicy. Cave Johnson. we're done here.

Faust VIII

Mar 31, 2011
Oh jeah, i hit the jackpot. I'm gonna eat me some quality king krab. (deadliest catch alaskan storm the game)