You open your closet door and find a portal...

Mysticgamer

Apr 14, 2009
to any universe you desire. Comic world, videogame, book, movie, etc. Where does it go to? How long would you stay? What would you do there? I'd like a world like Final Fantasy 12. You and a few friends join a guild and explore the world and kill any everything in you path for loot, take back sell it for way more than you make in real life, plane cost less than two-way Greyhound ticket, you can buy magic and armor.

darth.pixie

Jan 20, 2011
If I'd still be myself, it would be a tougher choice. Discworld for sight seeing, I suppose.

If I had means of protecting myself or developing some sort of fighting skills as magic or something, probably the Forgotten Realms (3.5 not 4).

I'd probably stay there a lot, if not forever though your idea of commerce certainly sounds appealing.

Calcium

Dec 30, 2010
In b4 Narnia.

Being serious I have a world in my head that's been there for a while. Spent alot of time sculpting it's geography, history, the cultures, borders and politics of it's people. How magic "works" and some of the important events in the world. I have two well-built central characters (personalities, backgrounds, destinys) and severel secondary characters.

Create a vibrant world was fun and natural. Trying to create an engaging story to link it all has eluded me for years, but maybe one day I'll figure it out.

Instant K4rma

StormFella
Aug 29, 2008
Star Wars, without a doubt. Bonus points to this mysterious portal if it lets me be a Trandoshan bounty hunter and/or slaver.

silver wolf009

[[NULL]]
Jan 23, 2010
I would like to go to cyrodill, but knowing the state of my closet I could never get there. Can I get a here here?!

aLivingPheonix

Feb 26, 2010
Probably the Mass Effect universe, so I could enlist in the Alliance, and get on Shephard's ship.

Maybe Pokemon. That'd be cool. Assuming I could become a trainer.

Rossmallo

Feb 20, 2008
DEFINATELY the Runescape world. It's like medival England without all the crap like diseases, but it also has renewable resources, magic, and murdering someone is completely reasonable because everyone there is pretty much immortal.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
The portal will defiantly transport me to MY superheroes universe. Once I there, my first plan is to seal up the portal or control it in a way.

theravensclaw

Oct 13, 2010
discworld or the wizarding world (harry potter style) or join the folks in one piece, or maybe join torchwood - although i'll prolly die there

Leg End

Romans 12:18
Oct 24, 2010
Country
United States
The CLAMP Multiverse.

Because you have no idea how much fun I would have.

[sub]Sakura... I'm almost there...[/sub]

Zack McSleuthburger

Feb 3, 2011
Well, it would either allow me to freely travel between any reality I want or it would take me to one where I have the powers of a god and can make reality whatever I feel like I want reality to be.

monkey_man

Jul 5, 2009
Mmh, the Harry Potter universe if I can be a wizard.
Or the tf2 universe, and I shall offer my services of complete and utter nothing and no skills to RED

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
LegendaryGamer0 said:
The CLAMP Multiverse.

I wouldn't be able to stand that place... Noodle People, Noodle People everywhere...

OT: The Metalocalypse universe... why so I can have coffee and metal blacker than the blackest black...<.<

Leg End

Romans 12:18
Oct 24, 2010
Country
United States
Sacman said:
LegendaryGamer0 said:
The CLAMP Multiverse.

I wouldn't be able to stand that place... Noodle People, Noodle People everywhere...

OT: The Metalocalypse universe... why so I can have coffee and metal blacker than the blackest black...<.<
I like Noodle People. :p

[sub]CCS, no Noodle People. :p[/sub]

Mad1Cow

Jan 8, 2011
Pokemon...because nothing says eff you society like sending 10 year olds out into the harsh wilderness with only a pet and some balls...maybe a potion if they managed to check their inbox. Oh, and did I mention the cute mice in the forests CAST LIGHTNING BOLTS!?!

Jokes aside I think I've always wanted to go to the world of Pokemon. Seriously it's amazing, having your good buddies have the ability to take out that rich, pretty boy with all the money that you can then steal for your own personal needs. That and it seems to be the only thing I'm good at...IT WOULD STILL BE AWESOME THOUGH!!!

That or Digimon...I don't really care so long as I have my own monster to beat the snot out of anyone who looks at me squiffy...