You open your closet door and find a portal...

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
LegendaryGamer0 said:
Sacman said:
LegendaryGamer0 said:
The CLAMP Multiverse.

Because you have no idea how much fun I would have.

[sub]Sakura... I'm almost there...[/sub]
I wouldn't be able to stand that place... Noodle People, Noodle People everywhere...

OT: The Metalocalypse universe... why so I can have coffee and metal blacker than the blackest black...<.<
I like Noodle People. :p

[sub]CCS, no Noodle People. :p[/sub]
yeah there were though mostly in the form of Sakura's older brother and his friend Yukito... if I remember correctly anyway...<.<

Leg End

Romans 12:18
Oct 24, 2010
Country
United States
Sacman said:
LegendaryGamer0 said:
Sacman said:
LegendaryGamer0 said:
The CLAMP Multiverse.

Because you have no idea how much fun I would have.

[sub]Sakura... I'm almost there...[/sub]
I wouldn't be able to stand that place... Noodle People, Noodle People everywhere...

OT: The Metalocalypse universe... why so I can have coffee and metal blacker than the blackest black...<.<
I like Noodle People. :p

[sub]CCS, no Noodle People. :p[/sub]
yeah there were though mostly in the form of Sakura's older brother and his friend Yukito... if I remember correctly anyway...<.<
But they are badass as noodles. :p

[sub]Thread derail imminent.[/sub]

EDIT: 1,000th post, w00t.

captaincabbage

Apr 8, 2010
Y'know that hallway in The Matrix: Reloaded with all the doors? That, but every door leads to a different universe and they're all labelled. :D

Seydaman

Nov 21, 2008
Hm
This would need some thought
I'd have to make a world
Otherwise I like this world
Edit:
In the world I would have magic, this magic lets me become super strong, health etc, conjure food and do everything I want with a cough.
I could make a tall tower and conjure videogames or something, or create pet dragons and sculpt a kingdom to my liking.

Saargston

Feb 17, 2010
Silent Hill, so I could be raped to death by pyramid head. Or maybe Dead Space, so I can be gutted, cut in two, and then have my body turned into some kind of horrible monster. Why, with one of those things, I could get horribly mutilated any way I could think of!

Circleseer

Aug 14, 2009
I'd want something usefull?
I'd want to know more about the portal; exactly how it works, how I could make more of them, perhaps make instant-travel at any time and place available for me and me alone?

Furthermore I'd just want stuff I could bring back to this world. Preferably some medical advances that'll save me and my loved ones from cancer and death later on. Eternal youth or w/e? Perhaps one of the other planes has a truly green energy source? If there's magic in that world, how would it work? Would it be applicable to our world, too? I'd also want to know if life came to be seperately there, or if we all share the same ancestry in our DNA.

So myeah. Stuff like that.

z3rostr1fe

Aug 14, 2009
captaincabbage said:
Y'know that hallway in The Matrix: Reloaded with all the doors? That, but every door leads to a different universe and they're all labelled. :D
Cheater!!!

OT: I'd be going to the... Guild Wars universe...

What?

captaincabbage

Apr 8, 2010
z3rostr1fe said:
captaincabbage said:
Cheater!!!

OT: I'd be going to the... Guild Wars universe...

What?
XD Bollocks to that! He asked me what universe it would lead to and my answer is 'A universe that links all other universes together.'

It's a bight naughty, but you're only angry because I got it first ;P

Athol

Sep 15, 2010
Hmmm, if the trip came with some flight training Id head for Firefly universe, since the Serenity IS short a dedicated pilot. As for time spent...I dont think Id come back here, Id just be part of the crew.

Mako SOLDIER

Dec 13, 2008
Calcium said:
In b4 Narnia.

Being serious I have a world in my head that's been there for a while. Spent alot of time sculpting it's geography, history, the cultures, borders and politics of it's people. How magic "works" and some of the important events in the world. I have two well-built central characters (personalities, backgrounds, destinys) and severel secondary characters.

Create a vibrant world was fun and natural. Trying to create an engaging story to link it all has eluded me for years, but maybe one day I'll figure it out.
As an aspiring novelist who has just made a breakthrough in a similar situation,I'd say start off with something simple and let the world you've created dictate the details. You can always edit it later once the first draft is done.

Also, check out The Writer's Journey by Christopher Vogler. It's helped me to structure what was originally a little overcomplicated and direction-less.

LordOmnit

Oct 8, 2007
Aqua from the series Aria, oh Aqua so much. Not much adventure, but no more worries... ah if only I could actually get my closet open.

evilbryan590

Jan 30, 2011
I would go to Portal's universe, grab the portal gun, get the companion cube, then get the heck out of there. With my new best friend, I would create an infinite loop of falling for anyone who tries to hit on my cubey, then make a portal in front of a brick wall. Boom, Hehehehe. They won't be using any pickup lines naow ;).

aHuman

Aug 15, 2010
Rapture would be a fun visit, providing I could leave before it's completely reclaimed by the sea.

BENZOOKA

This is the most wittiest title
Oct 26, 2009
Middle-Earth.

I'd just go do some gardening chores for a hobbit and think how miserable my life is.