You open your closet door and find a portal...

Willsor

Jun 20, 2010
Strangely enough, I'd like to gather up a few friends and go to a zombie apocalypse for a week or two. I think it would be fun, but I wouldn't want to live there forever.

-AC80-

Jul 10, 2009
i would go to a universe where i had the ability to talk to girls, not have several personality disorders, and know what to do.

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
I think it'd either be Final Fantasy XI or Kingdom Hearts. Those worlds have always captivated me.

freakylarzzy

Jan 24, 2011
Discworld mostly, perhaps albion(fable) if i could attain hero powers and some nice intro training via Le hero's guild

Ice Car

Jan 30, 2011
Off the top of my head without thinking, Hikarizaka.

Props to anyone who knows exactly where that is/what location that is.

Aetera

Jan 19, 2011
HG131 said:
You know, part of me thought about going to Season 3 to help Faith and all, but I realized that that would mess up my whole romancing thing I mentioned. Also, I wouldn't go the Song route for a few reasons. I'd keep a few things secret (like I said, Dawn's kleptomania would never be told about to the others) but otherwise I'd reveal the future since I'm adverting it. Besides, I could exploit some of Giles' past actions as well as future ones (smothering Ben and making that guy's head explode in S8) to get Spike some better treatment. And I'd certainly get a laugh out of telling them about their actors (Anthony Stewart Head has played Frank-N-Furter in the stage play that Rocky Horror Picture Show was an adaptation and arguably sings Sweet Transvestite better than Tim Curry). Plus, like you said, save Tara. I'd also do something I doubt anyone in canon has done, visit Faith in prison (I'd also inform her of some of Giles' future respect and friendship with her in S8). I have basically planned everything out. Oh, and I think Warren would drop off the face of the earth after I showed up. Well, if you call being tied up in a cemetery dropping off of the face of the Earth.
So, we pretty much want to do the exact same things, with a few minor differences. xD

Faith and Spike are my favorite characters. My priorities would be helping both of them, and Tara. Oh, and making fun of Angel, of course. I figure that's a given. Oh! I'd also have to send an e-mail to Gunn to tell him to not allow odd coffins through customs. I do love Illyria, but I'd want to help Fred. One of the main things that I want to do, though? I want to play kitten poker with Spike and Clem. This has to happen.

Hm, after horribly murdering Warren, I'd have to find a different way to get Andrew and Jonathan (positively) involved in things. Andrew is another of my favorites.

Stupid not-written-and-designed-by-Joss-Whedon current universe that we're living in.

Spacewolf

May 21, 2008
not sure depends on if i can choose some sort of background/attributes if it had to be as is i would choose discworld and go straight into the city watch

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
(The door opens into a large room full of complicated instruments, including a six-sided console surrounding a rather ornate column. Also appearing in the room: One confused Timelord.)

The Doctor: What. Wait, how did you get in here?

ME: The back door.

The Doctor: The back door, right... Don't have one.

ME: You do now.

(Cue the Doctor staring, mouth opening and then shutting for a second.)

The Doctor: You...you put an extra door in. In my TARDIS! You can't just...there's laws for...how did you even DO that?!

ME: I dunno. They asked me where the door leads in the forum and this is what I came up with.

The Doctor: This all happened because of a forum?

ME: Stranger things have happened.

The Doctor: True...but not the point!

Flamezdudes

Aug 27, 2009
The Scott Pilgrim world :)

Random video fights and subspace doorways, tons of stuff. Its all goooood.

Racecarlock

Jul 10, 2010
I'd go to the GMOD universe, since I can do anything and everything posted before and after this post and so much more. Who wouldn't want to spawn two armies and watch them fight for your amusement? Be careful with the kind of portal you go through though, I think that's how chell ended up at Aperture Laboratories.

[BDS]Omega

Mar 29, 2010
In order my top 3 are:

Tellius, the world of Fire Emblem 9 and 10. Even if I dont possess any immediate martial prowess with a sword, magic etc. I could still serve as a tactician (ala FE 7) though i would have to work pretty hard to top some of the crazy strategies that Soren comes up with.

Weyard, from the Golden sun series. Hoping that I become a Venus Adept and accompany the original characters around to ignite the Lighthouses

Pokemon world wouldn't be so bad either, someone unwittingly gives me a pokemon and that seemingly simple act eventually causes the subjugation of that particular region (assuming that things are somewhat like the games)

HT_Black

May 1, 2009
A trip to New Vegas would be nice.

What can I say? I have a thing for sitting alone and terrified in a darkened corner and struglling for survival every waking moment of my life.

TheLefty

May 21, 2008
Mass Effect.

For the rest of my life.

BE COMMANDER SHEPARD.

That or maybe Fallout...though my survival rate would probably be higher in Mass Effect.

Edit: I TOTALLY FORGOT STAR WARS.

Sewer Rat

Sep 14, 2008
Does R'lyeh count? Either that or the world of Garry's Mod, so I could just spawn whatever I want, whenever I want.

Ldude893

Apr 2, 2010

If the universe I currently reside in is about to get destroyed, I'm moving here.

badgersprite

[--SYSTEM ERROR--]
Sep 22, 2009
The '60s. No, really. Preferably it would teleport me straight to a Diana Ross and The Supremes concert. Either that or the mid-to-late '80s, in which case it would be to an INXS concert. Or Cyndi Lauper. Or Blondie.

That's really all I'd want, since I was just thinking about all the people and bands I would have loved to have seen in concert but will never get to see.

I can has?