You open your closet door and find a portal...

Apr 13, 2010
Iain M Banks Culture universe. Be whatever you want to be :p Sadly I don't think I could be made a Mind. Experiencing reality in 4d and being able to sense literally everything would be fun.

WJC

May 9, 2010
Unless it was this universe at a different time, a universe in which I am omnipotent and sexual fantasies yada yada yada

Lazy Kitty

Evil
May 1, 2009
Some hentai series?
Or Pokémon...

Or a universe which is an empty canvas for me to make of what I want...

Random berk

Sep 1, 2010
The Mount & Blade universe, where I am immortal and one swing of my great sword while charging can cause unfortunate footsoldiers to literally explode in a shower of blood. On the other hand, the people would be very boring. Maybe the Monster Hunter universe.

TheDarkestDerp

Dec 6, 2010
So it's a magickal gate thqat will take me any one "where" for any length of time I desire, but I only get one choice? ...hmmn... Well, the answer's pretty obvious, methinks.

Pee Wee's playhouse. Oh yeah, baby.

Mr Pantomime

Jul 10, 2010
Kingdom Hearts Universe. As long as I have a gummy ship. Theres just so many places to explore, plus, probably more than are in the games. And I could get a sword and use magic. Itd be awesome.

Did anyone else check their closet after posting?

Anti Nudist Cupcake

Mar 23, 2010
The world of mass effect 2.
*arrives on citadel*
Me: "hooray!"
Avina: "The reapers are attacking."
Me: "fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."

Veteran

Jan 3, 2008
Hmm, now this is an interesting thread.

It'd have to be either the Pokemon universe (because i'm still 10 on the inside) or the Firefly/Serenity universe.

Or maybe a combination of both! Space-pirate-cowboys training pocket monsters to fight leaders of colonies in gym battles. And the Reavers could be Team Rocket!

ZeeClone

Jan 14, 2009
darth.pixie said:
If I'd still be myself, it would be a tougher choice. Discworld for sight seeing, I suppose.
^ Either this or The Dresden-verse or possibly the universe where I get to live in the same city as my wife.

/emo

Vryyk

Sep 27, 2010
Star Wars universe. If I could be a force-sensitive, that would be nice too.

TheSuperiorXemnas

May 18, 2010
Go into the World of Azeroth from World of Warcraft. Ramdomly get bit by a Worgen and become one.
Sadly, my Closet only goes to Narnia.

Rayken15

Jan 10, 2011
In hell. So they can glue me back together.

*internet cookie for the first one who guesses obvious reference*

Voodoomancer

Jun 8, 2009
The schlockiverse. If you don't get why, read Schlock Mercenary. Yay free energy and gravity manipulation!

[EDIT]
Darkspectar said:
I would delve into my own imagination.
Actually, this is much better.