You optimal Laptop size

Ancientgamer

Jan 16, 2009
What, in your opinion, is the best size for a laptop to be? Obviously that changes with its purpose (a person whose Laptop is their main computer might prefer a bigger, more powerful one, and vice-versa) But I'm talking about the basic nexus between capability and portability.

I'm vacillating between 12.1" and 14". A twelve inch laptop strays dangerously close to netbook territory, but somehow I can't shake the feeling that beyond fourteen inches becomes very difficult to manhandle.

Though I will be considering your opinions for my personal purposes, I've not put this in the advice form because I genuinely your personal opinions on the matter.

Zyst

Jan 15, 2010
17" laptop. I like gaming on them, and I hate the tiny keyboards on the other ones, anything less feels awkward for me.

Cain_Zeros

Nov 13, 2009
I like my 16.5". Nice and portable, decent sized keyboard, and pretty good for gaming (bigger screen than the tv in my room).

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
I have two home PCs, so the main draw of a laptop for me would be portability. Anything from netbook size up to around 14" at the largest.

Lol Captcha: