NewClassic_v1legacy

Bringer of Words
Jul 30, 2008
Lord Krunk post=18.72475.767991 said:
NewClassic post=18.72475.767983 said:
Shivari post=18.72475.767941 said:
Anarchemitis post=18.72475.767935 said:
NewClassic post=18.72475.766398 said:
You seem to be uniformly cast as the villain in this thread, Anarchemitis. How'd that happen?
I honestly have not the faintest, but I could care less.
And why was I the damsel in distress?
I hadn't pegged you as the damsel in distress. I was, instead, posting you as a capture slave defiant to the captor. That's why you spit on him. If it makes you feel any better, you got captured much like PurpleRain and Necroswanson. I was thinking 251 robots defeated before they got you. And 15 more while you were in slave captivity, even with cuffs on.
Hate to post again, but what about me?
I feel a bit whiney at the moment.
Lord Krunk, being the head detective (Noir style), is the spy within the Robot Spire. His expertise with gears and steampunk construction netted him a high-power position with the robots. Working as a spy, he continues to feed information to The Escapist to destroy the overlords as they know it.

The Iron Ninja

Aug 13, 2008
NewClassic post=18.72475.768229 said:
Lord Krunk, being the head detective (Noir style), is the spy within the Robot Spire. His expertise with gears and steampunk construction netted him a high-power position with the robots. Working as a spy, he continues to feed information to The Escapist to destroy the overlords as they know it.
Head Detective? I think Armitage Shanks might have something to say about that.
Also, damn you NewClassic. Back on page one my movie idea had Jim_Doki confessing his growing man-love for me, but then you had to come along with your movie and blow it all way.
*shakes fist (mainly since I don't have a stick to shake at people)*

NewClassic_v1legacy

Bringer of Words
Jul 30, 2008
The_Logician19 post=18.72475.768235 said:
Various interesting gobldey-gook
Can I be in your movie, too?
Robot armies descended in waves on the library. The cyborgs fell in waves, and their destruction came in tow. Apologies rang in time with explosions, detonations rocked the books from the shelves. "I'm terribly sorry," The Logician said, clefting the head from the robot. "I'm really sorry for all of the destruction I'm causing you." Robots all around him caught flame, and they exploded. His fights were fruitless, because he was overpowered. The cell door opened, and The Logician was shoved into the cell. He looked apologetically at the Escapists already in the cell. "Apologies guys, I got caught."

The Iron Ninja post=18.72475.768251 said:
Head Detective? I think Armitage Shanks might have something to say about that.
Also, damn you NewClassic. Back on page one my movie idea had Jim_Doki confessing his growing man-love for me, but then you had to come along with your movie and blow it all way.
*shakes fist (mainly since I don't have a stick to shake at people)*
You're just jealous.

The Iron Ninja

Aug 13, 2008
I would respond in the normal Iron Ninja manner, but I'm trying to limit the amount of threads I derail today. especially after yesterday...

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
SYRLITH
The quest to find her...
So that people can finally find out how to pronounce it!

Clairaudient

Aug 12, 2008
Detective Krunk? It's already been done by Wondershowzen. (Not sure if anyone will know of that, but if you look for it, prepare to have everything you thought was good in life ruined).

D0WNT0WN

Sep 28, 2008
A heart felt comedy that will have you vomiting with delicious irony?
"GOING D0WNT0WN"

TommyGun465

Jul 2, 2008
In the 30´s Mafia scene...

Underground Clubs where at large...

The Fornello family had taken over LA...

It killed and destroyed all families...

All, except for one...

The Fabrizzio family.

TommyGun: 465 Dead Mobsters

Coming 2008.

MisterParker

Sep 29, 2008
the shot opens to the back of a chair.

"mister Parker, we've been expecting you"

a lone man in a trenchcoat stands in a doorway

"expecting me.. to kill you?"

he pulls out a grenade and chucks it towards the turned chair, which swivels and smacks the grenade back at him. Parker dives out the door, a wall of fire and flak behind him.

"I wasn't expecting that"

MisterParker and the League of assasins

Coming May 2010, to no theaters near you

Feb 13, 2008
EXT : Battlefield - DAY

Nazis goosestep across no-man's land.

A car flies through the air and impacts on the ground nearby, exploding into flames.

From the flames a starship flies out, lasers blaring.

One of the Nazi's strip off to reveal she's a gorgeous woman and grabs the Kommandant, kissing him.

The camera pulls back as the ground dissolves into a giant pad of lined paper. A giant pen lands next to the pad.

INT : Bedroom - LATE NIGHT

The pad and pen lie on a writing table with a spacesuited person sitting on the chair next to them. This is ROOT.

ROOT : "I'm bored."

Khedive Rex

Jun 1, 2008
There are few films which truley discuss the intricate relations and counter relations of existentialism and the myriad philosophies which compose our basic view of life. Are you ready to have the very essence of your existence laid before you and reduced to it's most basic parts? Is it your desire to watch a movie that will help you to transcend the physical reality of our everyday routine and see the radiant beauty of life itself?

In a moving cinematic production the New York Times described as "Epic Fail!" and the Washington Post called "A confusing mix of really stupid philosophy, kung-fu battles and sloths"; Khedive Rex stars in this century's must see movie.

Part philosophy and part action, this court room thriller will leave you hanging from Mount Olympus in nothing but your undies!

Coming in 2012. Opening in theaters near you exactly 2 hours before the apocalypse.

Khedive Rex vs. Everything.

Watch it. Bitches.

Clairaudient

Aug 12, 2008
Khedive Rex post=18.72475.770471 said:
Coming in 2012. Opening in theaters near you exactly 2 hours before the apocalypse.
Huh, it coincidentally opens exactly 2 hours before Shivari reveals her true face.

Khedive Rex

Jun 1, 2008
Clairaudient post=18.72475.770477 said:
Khedive Rex post=18.72475.770471 said:
Huh, it coincidentally opens exactly 2 hours before Shivari reveals her true face.
Coincedidence? Nay! Nay I say!

Shivari's true face is the finale of my genius movie! And people all over the world will see it just as the ending comes and the world doth melt away! MUHAHAHAHAH!!!

... You know ... If I can get her into the cast that is. We're still working on getting the actors and actresses.