"Young Han Solo" Movie to Start Filming Next January

Hawk of Battle

Feb 28, 2009
And yet despite this movie being made, I just know that somehow, SOMEHOW, I'm still not going to get my long overdue Han Solo; Intergalactic Smuggler videogame, which I always envisioned as basically being Hans origin story.

You know what, I don't even care any more, I'm out.

Khrowley

Feb 4, 2012
Are we ever going to get an alien main-character out these movies? Honestly Star Wars (and Trek) are filled with so many alien races but all we get are friggin humans every damn time. I swear if Rouge One retcons the Bothans out of canon I'm going to start a riot in the It's a Small World ride.

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
Khrowley said:
Are we ever going to get an alien main-character out these movies? Honestly Star Wars (and Trek) are filled with so many alien races but all we get are friggin humans every damn time. I swear if Rouge One retcons the Bothans out of canon I'm going to start a riot in the It's a Small World ride.
Given it's the first death star that rogue one is covering, I imagine that the Bothans are still quite safe what with Bothans trying to nab the Second Death star plans and all. Well, safe for the moment anyway...

Nurb

Cynical bastard
Dec 9, 2008
Before New Hope he was a murderous drug smuggler sitting around Jabba's palace watching Rancors eat slaves by the dozen. There's no way Disney would show that part of Han.

Disney is going to kill everything I love.