Your alchohol of choice

Pinstar

Jul 22, 2009
Arctic Fox white wine. Best of the upstate NY wines, and not too expensive as good wines go.

Sigel

Jul 6, 2009
soju-it is a Korean alcohol derived from yams, rice and tapioca. It has very little taste, and low odor, mixes well anything, and the hangover on it is not bad.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
I rarely drink, but I do enjoy a fine, sparkling and sweet glass of Italian moscato wine, or any sweet white wine. Baily's is also pretty enjoyable every now and then. I still prefer Lipton Ice over all of those though.

Gaderael

Apr 14, 2009
Jagermeister: The alcohol so good they wrote a song about it.
Jager + Goldschlager = Liquid Cocaine shot! Go freaking good. I don't drink much, but there have been a few good times where I've gotten bombed on these.
Guiness, of course.
Eric's Red (local beer).
Rickard's Red.
Keith's Red.
Old Mecca, straight no chaser.

R3dF41c0n

Feb 11, 2009
Jack Daniels, because it makes you feel like a man.

"I'll take a Jack and Coke any day." -Duke Nukem

salbarragan

Feb 23, 2009
I love the people who posted on this thread that they don't like alcohol. I figured the title of the thread would keep those people away. ce la vie (SP? I didnt take french).

For my money, I love a dark beer. Consequently, I am really loving a good oatmeal stout.

xXGeckoXx

Jan 29, 2009
xmetatr0nx said:
Nothing beats a proper martini, either gin or vodka. As for beer, just a good ol pint of Guinness or Harp.
Add some tonic water to the gin on that list and that is basically mine.

RufusMcLaser

Mar 27, 2008
Vodka, of good quality; Smirnoff, Skyy, Absolut and Grey Goose are all on the list. Ideally it will be mixed with cranberry juice, orange juice, or peach ice tea. I have a soft spot for Skyy; it was the first thing I ever got good n' drunk on.

I'm not much of a wine drinker, but during my time in Germany I became fond of Riesling and will generally prefer it over anything else. I've never developed a taste for beer, it all taste like dishwater to me.

JohnSmith

Jan 19, 2009
Stone's Ginger Beer. Really good ginger beer flavour. My other favourite is Stone's Green ginger wine + Spiced Mead + Whiskey + Stone's Ginger Beer in a 2:1:1:bottle mix.

Mullahgrrl

Apr 20, 2008
Altorin said:
RedMenace said:
Beer. Gosser (with : above o) to be precise. Guiness if I feel like having a dark beer. If none of the above are available, than any other German (or just north-east european) brand will do.

IF I want a cocktail than I get Emerald Island (Irish Whiskey with Midori and splash of lime)
for your future reference the : above certain european letters is called an Umlaut
Only in german, the scandinavian languages have nothing over their letters. Å, Ä and Ö ARE letters.

theklng

May 1, 2008
any good single malt whiskey with/sans rocks. i'm also a fan of jim beam's bourbon. occasionally some swedish cider, preferably with sour/green apple liquor in it.