Your avatar just became the opposite sex and you two got married. What would your kids be like?

Drummie666

Jan 1, 2011
...Um....... Well, we've got some freaky ass human-falcon hybrid shit going on up in here, that's for damn sure.

...I think I should change my avatar.

Fiend Dragon

Apr 7, 2010
Judging by the fact that you are asking about the nature of the kids I'm going to assume you mean opposite of OUR sex, which you should probably clarify. I hope so, because I have yet to see a terribly appealing 'Vriskarl' and that would also deprive the comic of the potential for sloppy lesbian makeouts which would be TERRIBLY, TERRIBLY RUDE. ::::D

If troll traditions mean anything I'll never know them and will grow up alone under the tutelage of a monstrous spider or dragon or something ::::(

But they will probably be small and spidery and completely obsessed with luck, roleplaying, and PIRATES!!!!!!!! They will be vicious and angry and Adora-Bloodthirsty.

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
Well...I'll have to check if California's finally allowing gay marriage, but since I'm not into men, I have to think ours would be a loveless relationship.

Also, I get the feeling neither of us would desire children. (S)he is more interested in her magecraft studies, and I haven't set myself in life.

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
That's not physically possible for me and Yotusba. For one, she would be a boy, and I can't reproduce with a boy. She's also only five, so she hasn't grown to the point to which she can have children.

Say that I did somehow had children with her. (Shudder) Then I guess they would have both green and curly hair.

darkfire613

Jun 26, 2009
...oh god. Well, hopefully the kids would be good at flying? Because I'm training to be a pilot and Rainbow Dash is, well, Rainbow Dash.

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
I don't even... I guess they would grow to be freaking awesome with badass colored hair. That's not so bad I suppose.

jamesmax

Aug 25, 2009
a.....my kids would be the start of a new superpowered race ?

superpowered as in psionic, also Dark Templar's energies

jamesmax

Aug 25, 2009
Lt. Vinciti said:
Delicious

COME ON I DONT HAVE MUCH TO WORK WITH HERE!
pigmen

OutcastBOS said:
Me + Girl Tedd...I love this thread...My kids would have purple hair and be perverted geniouses.
and now i want to know hou girl tedd is

Crimson King

May 16, 2009
If my avatar suddenly came into existence as the opposite sex and we had kids, I imagine that we would become a family of interdimensional explorers and would go on long perilous journeys through Lovecraft-ian worlds as opposed to roughing it in the woods.
Hey I was asked to imagine, and that's what I did.

SteewpidZombie

Dec 31, 2010
Well...I don't think zombie's can have kids...unless they give birth to already rotting babies...*shudders*

Mannayz

May 6, 2010
I think my avatar is pretty much genderless. So switching its gender might... make it a hermaphrodite? If that's the case, then we would have the most ugliest mayofox/human babies in all existence.

CM156_v1legacy

Revelation 9:6
Mar 23, 2011
If Sand were a woman, our children would be half-elven, with blue-blonde hair, and very, VERY sarcastic. I mean even more sarcastic than was thought possible
Likely, they would become a Wizard or a Paladin.

S3Cs4uN 8

Apr 25, 2011
the most curious wedding ever

followed by angry children who kill people because they like to