Your avatar just became the opposite sex and you two got married. What would your kids be like?

boag

Sep 13, 2010
masher said:
Nepeta's now a guy, therefore child-making twix the both of us is now impossible.
Damn, no adorable Troll babies-- then again, they reproduce with grubs and buckets, so no babies in the first place... Eh, interspecies, why not.

EDIT: WAIT. Opposite sex to me? Or to herself? If it's to me, then adorable Troll babies. Who have a strong love and appreciation toward animals.
Ectobilogy would allow you to have SCIENCE BABIES even if you were the same sex.

Varitel

Jan 22, 2011
I honestly didn't know Smith Charts had a gender, though with the amount of time I spent with them in Electromagnetics this past semester, it sure felt like marriage. As I recall, most of the kids were impedance-matching networks.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Ah crap I would never want to marry Guy-Man.

My kid would be French-Korean and have some pretty sweet musical skills

Lavi

Sep 20, 2008
Uh, I think I'd be lunch first. Alucard does not seem to be good husband material.

cookieXkiller

Mar 7, 2010
cant get married to a skull ... but i can use it to haunt people??
ot;
i would hope their normal kids but if they follow my trends...
stuff will be on fire...

cookieXkiller

Mar 7, 2010
ShaggyEdiddy214 said:
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET.
Link would prolly be an awesum lookin chick.
As for the kids,we would train the to be exemplary swordsmen and we would be a power ranger like team of swordsman bad-asses.
We would be known as...
THE FIVE SWORDS!
(I Plan on having 3)
that is incredibly smart, and badass
I call making paintings of the wedding haha

Tsunimo

Nov 19, 2009
Um... I'm not sure how well that would go...
Claire Standfield isn't great with people...
Our children would go after people on... Boats? RV's?

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
I see a bad comic movie concept in the making. "Superprison Spouces" starring me and a female Bizarro #1. Nothing would be normal about the marriage.

There's no telling what it would be like with kids. Would th have normal speak, or Bizarro speak? Would they be half Bizarro-Kryptonian?

DragonsAteMyMarbles

You matter in this world. Smile!
Feb 22, 2009
Well, we all know the TARDIS is a lady, so... gay TARDIS marriage? Would that make me a Time Lord?

In that case, our babies would be shapeshifting, walking, talking time machines. I fear for us all.

(What babies, you ask? Anything can be achieved with a type-40 TARDIS and enough imagination!)

Bealzibob

Jul 4, 2009
Nyandalee's not allowed to be male, I'll fight anyone who says otherwise :p

But if we did have kids I think they would be... AWESOME

With my powers of existance and physical mass and her powers of magic and really wicked spear throws. The world will grovel at my childrens feet.

...and space travel, rainbow farts will surely come in handy...somehow.

PS: A gay relationship with dude Nyandalee would be painful, the claws :[

Haydyn

Mar 27, 2009
Imagine the mini guitars. No, forget th kids. A female Haydyn? I think i'm in love.

Farseer Lolotea

Mar 11, 2010
Nonsense. If my fiancé were a draenei, he would not be a shaman. He would be a vindicator.

And the kids would probably look like Med'an, only bluer. School will be horrible for them, because they will be mistaken for godmode-Sues.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
Roy Mustang as a woman? I hope he she retains his her love of fit women in tiny miniskirts. With Roy(ette?)'s charismatic and forceful personality (and my house), we could start a harem together. We wouldn't have kids, we'd have kept women.

I like this idea, as long as marriage is just a formality. I think Roy(ette) would be a swinger anyway.

RaNDM G

Apr 28, 2009
I don't think signs have genders. On top of that, I don't think signs can get married or have kids.

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
So, one of the most badass ninja's ever to grace gaming is now a chick, married to me and we both had kids? Awesome!

Needless to say, i would Probably have two kids and raise them kids to be the ultimate ninja badasses, just like their mother...and yes, they would also wear cool scarfs. We would basically function as a big ninja team/family and undertake a variety of missions as well as systematically destroy all the wannbeobi's in Naruto (For they are nowhere near proper Shinobi's and thus i refuse to call them as such)