Your avatar just became the opposite sex and you two got married. What would your kids be like?

karloss01

Jul 5, 2009
always angry, all the time.

pretty much sums up the family that would be had. also she would probably be the man of the relationship.

help...

Sir Boss

Mar 24, 2011
First one must define Shepard's gender,
so, i invoke the mathematician's answer,
yes

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
Opposite gender Vaarsuvius? Um - er - uh - huh - duh.... *begins mindlessly drooling as eyes glaze over*

*Comes to*
Yeah, I don't know how that would work. Doesn't matter to me though, I'm fine with V as either gender. Not like I could tell the difference...

As for how our marriage would go... probably not the best. But this is post-ultimate power V, so maybe a few things will have been learned by then and put to good use.

Edit: Oh yeah, it's pony Vaarsuvius. Hmmm... things just got a lot weirder. Well maybe V could learn a spell or something to turn into an elf. Or whatever.

Tdc2182

May 21, 2009
I'm pretty sure answering that question would put me on some sort of FBI watch list.

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
My avatar has no gender. Marrying it or mating with it is out of the question. Yet, rule 34. Eww.

Chase Yojimbo

The Samurai Sage
Sep 1, 2009
Very very greedy. VERY greedy... I would have to pay them to do the dishes, or even to get out of bed.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
karloss01 said:
always angry, all the time.

pretty much sums up the family that would be had. also she would probably be the man of the relationship.

help...
My fictional wife could obliterate your fictional wife.

Tdc2182 said:
I'm pretty sure answering that question would put me on some sort of FBI watch list.
I'm sure going to crack a joke about the youngest looking 18 year old ever.

archvile93

Sep 2, 2009
My avatar's a robot. What catagory does that fit in? With that in mind though, I don't think we'd have any. We wouldn't just not have compatible DNA, my wife wouldn't have DNA at all.

mexicola

Feb 10, 2010
Uhh... numerous and musically talented? Five women might be a bit too much for me, but one does what one must do.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
I feel bad for everyone.

Although we could team up and start conquering the world through fear!

Evilsanta

Apr 12, 2010
...I would be dating Mrs Santa. Though I hope she is a younger version...

I have no idea how or children would look like.