Your avatar -vs- the one above

Tsaba

reconnoiter
Oct 6, 2009
A sign about beer.... beer must be nearby, must settle this over a competition... I challenge you to:
DAS BOOT!

bigmak93

Jun 14, 2010
Alphonse kills Ryo anyday with his immense size and alchemy! Then pets kitty for good luck...

Ghaleon640

Jan 13, 2011
Ghaleon rains fire to burn the zombies... then buries them under rocks because he has a double attack.

Not that a little bit of earth has ever stopped zombies before, but its more for the irony that they're already incinerated and that they'll stay down this time.

WanderingFool

Apr 9, 2009
Seeing as I could end up under a different avatar than what I may type for, I came up with this clever plan. I post this, than I will edit this post with the avatar I fight, as I will know for certain which avatar im fighting.

*looks around*

SCREW YOU GUYS, I THINK ITS BRILLENT!

*Edit*

Dammit, I think I just stepped in some dog crap... and a mouse pointer...

Death God

Jul 6, 2010
Johnny Bravo vs. Ron Weasly.... yeah, no real competition here. Just a wave of the wand and I'd turn him into a hair comb. End of story.

Plucky

Enthusiast Magician
Jan 16, 2011
Random unnamed Pokemon Sommeliére against Ron Weasly...i guess she could convince his rat to join her side, then sic the rat at him, and by "sic" i mean "throw at the face"

bismarck55

Mar 1, 2010
Well, I'm not sure what G-man is actually capable of... Or what he actually is, but judging by Half-life's ending I'd say he could cause some serious shenanigans for most people's avatars. ^_^

EDIT: ^This one's easy. -_-

Slayer353

Feb 1, 2011
well seeing as im a rocket propelled chainsaw launcher i cant do much on my own guy under me picks me up and kills guy over me?

Tsunimo

Nov 19, 2009
All shall perish in the face of... THE RAIL TRACER!
He might even give you to his next enemy to even things out a little bit.