Your avatars?

sephiroth1991

Dec 3, 2009
I used to have the cookie monster, but I decide to change it to Jeff Bridges Performing a leap of faith and missing the mattress.

mabassi

Conquest
Nov 30, 2009
mines just a random picture i found on the internet because i like squids
i used to have a halo gauss cannon though

joshuaayt

Vocal SJW
Nov 15, 2009
I didn't have one for ages, just until recently, actually. Then I saw this picture, and nearly fell over from the nostalgia.

ThreeWords

Feb 27, 2009
I started with this lovely guy, and I've never needed anything else. I like to think he is an accurate representation of my online personality

King of the Sandbox

& His Royal +4 Bucket of Doom
Jan 22, 2010
This is my second one ever. I made it, as well as my first one, in MSPaint, just for my namesake.

I'll probably be redoing it over and over to illustrate what sandbox game I'm currently playing. I'm thinking about adding a cowboy hat for RDR. ^_^

Jun 13, 2009
My original avatar was one of the Fallout 3 default ones.

Then I moved onto Zero-G, a character from a game no one else has ever heard of.

Fanboy summerised him at one point to fit in with last summer's holiday theme.

Then alalge drew up my current avatar and his variation, and it has stuck like this ever since, with the odd tweak here and there thanks to the holiday council to make him fit in with the season. :D

Chrono212

Fluttershy has a mean K:DR
May 19, 2009
Mine on here was this for a long time:

Which was also the first avatar but then I decided to change to to something more personal :3

J3llo

May 28, 2010
mine is me wearin ductape over my eyebrowns photoshoped over the sun from teletubies

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
Mine was this:

for ages, while I decided what avatar I wanted, then I moved onto my current one, which I will be updating relatively soon.

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
My avatar is one of the default ones because I like Disgaea. I would like to have a more unique personal avatar, but I suck at image programmes or drawing. I also dont like taking people's work off the internet.

Jonny49

Mar 31, 2009
I've had this one on here since I joined. It's the Mantel Corp logo from Haze (my guilty pleasure) with the colours inverted.

Daniel_Rosamilia

Jan 17, 2008
Well...

Some would say mine is the weird hypnotising one...
I just call it entertaining.

I've had it for about, aahhhh, a coupla months now.
Went through quite a few previously, forgot which ones though.