Your awesome last words.

May 29, 2011
Here's an idea, why don't you come up with what you're going to say on your deathbed NOW? You can come up with a few different versions so you'll have something suitable for the situation. (you don't actually have to come up with your last words, just something cool or funny or interesting).

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Either: "The closer it gets, the more it starts to look like a piano!"

or

"Don't be silly. There's no way they could hit us from that dist--"

or

"In the words of Emily Dickenson: your ass is haunted."

ChildofGallifrey

May 26, 2008
"I'm cheating deeeeeaaaaaaathhhhh! AHHH, NO I'M NOT! ARRGGHHH!!"

More realistically (other than telling my wife and daughter [possibly other children. Or grandchildren?] that I love them), it's probably not a stretch that it will be a disparaging comment toward either the Alabama Crimson Tide or Auburn Tiger football teams.

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
"Just as planned."

And upon those last words of my mortal shell, I shall rise as a higher entity in service to the Architect of Fate, and you'll all be boned. :p

Neotericity

Legal Assassin
May 20, 2009
"The gold is buried by the oak tree directly under the..." And then I awkwardly wouldn't die and everyone would just stand around blinking perplexed by how to react...

MinimanZombie

Apr 8, 2011
"I thought this would be more dramatic"
As I'm dying with a knife stuck in my chest from a incident involving buttering bread.
Or alternitevely if i've been murdered and the killer is near me
"Screw it I hated this life anyway. Have fun with the grief idiot!"

Don Savik

Aug 27, 2011
Oh shit I'm dying! Quick, uh, think of something witty!
*puts on sunglasses*
Uh...CSI pun...uh..funny joke about...dying..or something..
*dies*

Or I'll just grab someone close to me, look them in the eyes and go "If you strike me down I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."

Neotericity said:
"The gold is buried by the oak tree directly under the..." And then I awkwardly wouldn't die and everyone would just stand around blinking perplexed by how to react...
Haha thats a good one.

Rusman

Aug 12, 2008
klausaidon said:
"You're right. That is pretty funny."
Love it, but you do have to burst out laughing and then die in a coughing fit.

OT: "Well guess it turns out that the immortality potions the door to door salesman sold me WAS just water..."

tseroff

Jun 8, 2009
Possibly, "Oh, the red wire...)
More likely, "Huh."

My captcha was playing too. In fuzzy, drippy letters, it said "Help"

Som_kun

Jan 24, 2011
"F**K THIS S**T!" Cue epic last stand against zombie hoards to a song of storm and fire. (look it up)