Your backlog and the Next Gen?

triggrhappy94

Apr 24, 2010
I know a lot of people on here are nursing a pretty big backlog of games. With a new generation coming by the end of the year (unless you have a Wii U), it may mean that some people won't be able to finish before they upgrade.

So, how big is your backlog? What's in it? Do you think you'll finish it by the time the One or PS4 comes out?
If you're a PC gamer or have a Wii U and are not planning on getting either, you can post your own backlog. (I don't want to see fifty people reply "No I'm a PC gamer.")

EDIT:
Ok, I mean that with a new set of consoles it's easy to get distracted and want to move on.
Whether or not you abandon your current games, you'll still want to pay more attention to the thing you just spent a ton of money on.

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
Wait why would the next gen affect me backlog? I have games on the ps1 i have yet to play . It just doesn't seem relevent .

Eitherway . I'm not buying any of the consoles on release so it's a non-issue. That and i'm convince to not buy the Xbone under any circumstance and will probably get a WiiU if they ever decide to release some games on the damn thing .

Wolfram23

Mar 23, 2004
Well, I probably won't get a new console, at least not for a while. But I still have to finish Tomb Raider and Dishonored, plus I've been meaning to replay the Witcher 2 (and 1, maybe). Oh yeah and I didn't beat Dark Souls yet. Or Uncharted 3. Fack.

I've also been really keen to pick up Ico and Shadow of the Collosus HD as I never played them and I hear they're amazing. Add to that Bioshock Infinite and now Metro Last Light (Metro 2033 is one of my all-time favorites)... and then Last of Us comes out soon. Ugh. I need a stay-cation to just sit down and game like a madman!

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
triggrhappy94 said:
it may mean that some people won't be able to finish before they upgrade.
I don't see what the big deal here is? I have a few PS3 games I don't play on playing any time soon, and also some PS2 games I haven't touched yet either... Why would getting a PS4 have anything to do with me not finishing them yet? My N64, Gamecube and Wii didn't turn into dust when I bought a Wii U.

As for a backlog, Gears of War 2/3, Saints Row 1/2 (aka every game I own on 360); SSX, Final Fantasy XIII/XIII-2, Killzone 1/2/3, and some others that slip my mind for PS3, a few games for Wii, and then a few dozen or so for PC.

Gatx

Jul 7, 2011
Huge backlog on Steam, half of which I actually have no interest in playing because they came in a Humble Bundle.

The main games I want to finish right now are Steambot Chronicles and Final Fantasy XII on the PS2, Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon and Endless Ocean 2 for the Wii, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 and Final Fantasy 4 Heroes of Light on the DS, and Fire Emblem and Kingdom Hearts 3D on the 3DS.