Your blood is now a different colour...

Whateveralot

Oct 25, 2010
My blood is black and I can turn into a shadow, becoming invisible in the dark..\

That's pretty cool right?

CrimsonBlaze

Aug 29, 2011
My blood is...dare I say it?...CRIMSON!

Yeah, total cop out, but a twist.

My blood...is highly flammable once it comes in contact with a hot non-organic surface.

Ryuu Akamatsu

Feb 26, 2009
My blood is blue. I have the power to instantly learn, comprehend and master anything I desire to within the thirty seconds. However, there must already be information of it out there and I must have a source to absorb it from. It can be man, machine or even objects such as books, so long as it contains the information I want or, in the case of machines, can access the information I want. Physical contact must be made and unbroken for the full 30 seconds.

Random berk

Sep 1, 2010
Glowing white. I can stop or reverse time, during which time I am completely intangible- I can pass through otherwise solid objects, move in three dimensions, don't require oxygen, etc.

FrostyChick

Little Miss Vampire.
Jul 13, 2010
Mine shall be pink.
And my superpower shall be. The ability the ability the ability to endanger the masculinity of every male around me.

Section Crow

Infamous Scribbler for Life
Aug 26, 2009
my blood is now dark purple, i can now blend in with my surroundings (invisibility)

quick question does the blood colour change according to oxygenation?

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
My blood is now green and my superpower is a superlogical, supersmart mind, pointy ears and yellow skin. It may not be original, but still fun!

Suicida1 Midget

Jun 11, 2011
My blood is now steel gray.... with massive strength boost in breif berserk moments. Omnislash has nothing on what i can do..... with my fist.

Shadowhawk77

Jul 30, 2011
My blood is a sickly green that ironically prevents me from falling to any illnesses and makes my skin extremely resiliant to piercing objects such as blade or needles*yay*

Creator002

Aug 30, 2010
Firstmark_Bannor said:
My blood is black and I kill people by pointing at them. The impartial hand of death waits for no one, Except Emily Dickinson.
Exactly what I was going to say. Almost. :D

Yep. Black blood with the power of life and death. And invisibility. That would be cool.