Your Chance to Win the Coveted Pony Badge

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Your Chance to Win the Coveted Pony Badge

Here's your chance to be the one and only Escapist not on staff to sport the elusive and coveted Pony Badge.

Pony Jam was a prank, but this contest is 100% legit. We have placed the name of a deceased individual in a sealed envelope. (Ok, it's a metaphorical envelope, but you get the idea.) Your goal is to guess the identity of this individual by asking a series of yes or no questions. There will be a single winner, and he or she will receive a Pony Badge.

Visit this thread in our forums [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.105444] to read the complete rules and compete in the contest. If you're confused or need something clarified, you can ask those questions right here.

Good luck!

Frank_Sinatra_

Digs Giant Robots
Dec 30, 2008
I'm stumped, and an easy quitter. Oh well it's just a digital badge right? (rhetorical)
I was actually expecting something different than a guessing game for the badge, maybe something like an essay. That would have been fun.

Echolocating

Jul 13, 2006
The answer is clearly Robert Goulet, but I refuse to fight against a horde of devoted Escapists. That's suicide, man. ;-)

Teh_Doomage

Jan 11, 2009
Too much competition for a badge.....even if it is a pony badge.....pass.

Have fun with it though.

sebar nl

Feb 10, 2009
i hope it will be me! but if I'm not the one then I hope it will be you. Yes, you Ardian!
(hehe, that joke is still funny)

Trako

Jul 23, 2008
It's only coveted because no one can have it. Kind of how things work, like Sony marketing strategy.

InProgress

Feb 15, 2008
My chance of winning the badge: 1 out of the total number of regular posters => very slim.

Ranooth

BEHIND YOU!!
Mar 26, 2008
Ah but isn't the spirit of the pony inside us all. I would rather one of my brothern display their pride in badge form, im content with just spreading the word.

megapenguinx

Jan 8, 2009
Well I tried, but I don't expect to win just because of the sheer number of entries. I could always try working for the escapist :D

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
InProgress said:
My chance of winning the badge: 1 out of the total number of regular posters => very slim.
Make that "number of regular posters who guessed correctly" and your odds increase dramatically.

Jul 9, 2008
Wow...well, I found out about this a day late, so the contest thread is already 8 pages long. No way am I wading through all that, even for the Pony.

Besides, I know I have poniosity, and that's all that matters.