Your Childhood is Batman

Firefilm

May 27, 2011
Azuaron said:
Win condition: Best

Category: Animated adaptation of a comic series

Those are two separate things, Dan.

So what you're saying is... Batman actually won.
I think for future episodes we will have to flesh out the win parameters a bit more, if only for my sake. If it makes you feel better, I award Batman a post-doctorate in winning,

Firefilm

May 27, 2011
SpectacularWebHead said:
Abandon4093 said:
SpectacularWebHead said:
Abandon4093 said:
SpectacularWebHead said:
Abandon4093 said:
But if you think that the TMNT series is better than Batman: TAS... you're wrong.

This is not something that can be debated, it's science fact. Einstein even said so.
-snip-

But, Topic for debate:

TNBA was the best batman cartoon, Because of this guy:

I dunno... does he have 4 knees?

XD

Yea, Nightwing was cool. But I always had a thing for the Joker episodes. I think mainly because of Harley truth be told.... and Mark Hamil.
Hey, I'm not as old as you guys, I barely remember watching them in the "Goold old days", but I reacquainted myself with the cartoons, and Mark hamill, whilst being amazing in every way, is not the reason I like the joker and harley episodes.
No, I liked them because of....This:

LOL at the youtube comments.

bluereaper75 said:
"wanna try some of my pie?"

RIGHT IN THE CHILDHOOD
Whats so wrong about a grown woman covered head to toe in cream on a kids tv show?
Oh,
yeah.
That.

Wait, why do I remember that episode but I don't remember how adult that just was? Oh Paul Dini, you horn dog you

Yeager942

Oct 31, 2008
I enjoyed Batman so much because it flowed into Superman and later Justice League. That's more credited to the Timmverse than specifically Batman: TAS, but it holds a special place in my heart nonetheless.

I only caught a little bit of the original TMNT, and while I loved it, I could never find much of it, so I always turned to Batman.

SpectacularWebHead

Jun 11, 2012
Firefilm said:
SpectacularWebHead said:
Abandon4093 said:
SpectacularWebHead said:
Abandon4093 said:
SpectacularWebHead said:
Abandon4093 said:
But if you think that the TMNT series is better than Batman: TAS... you're wrong.

This is not something that can be debated, it's science fact. Einstein even said so.
-snip-

But, Topic for debate:

TNBA was the best batman cartoon, Because of this guy:

I dunno... does he have 4 knees?

XD

Yea, Nightwing was cool. But I always had a thing for the Joker episodes. I think mainly because of Harley truth be told.... and Mark Hamil.
Hey, I'm not as old as you guys, I barely remember watching them in the "Goold old days", but I reacquainted myself with the cartoons, and Mark hamill, whilst being amazing in every way, is not the reason I like the joker and harley episodes.
No, I liked them because of....This:

LOL at the youtube comments.

bluereaper75 said:
"wanna try some of my pie?"

RIGHT IN THE CHILDHOOD
Whats so wrong about a grown woman covered head to toe in cream on a kids tv show?
Oh,
yeah.
That.

Wait, why do I remember that episode but I don't remember how adult that just was? Oh Paul Dini, you horn dog you
Paul Dini is pretty much the puppy humping a sofa of the comic-book world.
Anyone else read Harley and Ivy?

And then it continues, with bewbs and pseudo lesbianism.
But above all, Boobs.

lord.jeff

Oct 27, 2010
We'll settle this the youtube way, gather the 1.funniest 2. best character moment 3. best action sequence of each show and compare them side by side. We should probably focus on TMNT first because with this thread and the other Batman is already ahead.