Your Escapist Nemisis

Blue Jay

New member
May 13, 2012
61
0
0
Glademaster said:
This guy right here [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view]. I hate with a burning passion more than anyone else on the forum.

Nevermind.
Oldest trick in the book.
 

Dangit2019

New member
Aug 8, 2011
2,449
0
0
Lyri! Opposition of all whimsy and random shit!

Ah, I kid of course. If I legitimately had a dislike or hatred for anyone here, I wouldn't name them in fear of both being a dick and receiving moderator wrath.

With the exception of Daystar, that polite, fun loving jerk.
 

The White Hunter

Basment Abomination
Oct 19, 2011
3,888
0
0
Daystar Clarion said:
Judgement101 said:
I don't understand all the hatred towards Daystar, he seems to be an outstanding gentleman.

I don't really have a nemisis anymore, used to be some jerk people who only made threads starting with "Am I The Only One Who..." which pissed me off to no end.
This guy gets it, and he shall be rewarded handsomely when my Legion moves on your mortal cities.
I got no problem with you, don't get all the hate frankly?

I'm gonna go with that particular person, and also that SkarKrow prick, always stops me from getting any work done.

 
Dec 14, 2009
15,528
0
0
ToastiestZombie said:
Daystar Clarion said:
The7Sins said:
I have 2 nemesis on this site.

The first is Daystar. His annoying habit of spamming and low content posts via an overuse of annoying pictures without being reprimanded due to being popular is quite honestly an annoying travesty to this site.
And he founded a group that is an abomination that needs to be expunged from this glorious site by any means necessary.

The other is The7Sins. That guy is an annoying asshole that needs to be beat. Fuck that loser.
You're just jealous of my super saiyan swagger.


Judgement101 said:
I don't understand all the hatred towards Daystar, he seems to be an outstanding gentleman.

I don't really have a nemisis anymore, used to be some jerk people who only made threads starting with "Am I The Only One Who..." which pissed me off to no end.
This guy gets it, and he shall be rewarded handsomely when my Legion moves on your mortal cities.
Silly Daystar, you can't go super saiyan. Only people with Dragonball Z avatars can go super saiyan. People with Okami avatars can only use magical paint brushes, not go super saiyan.
I...

I could paint super saiyan hair on myself...

That might work.

[sub]Probably.[/sub]

Yeah, that'll work.
 
Jun 11, 2008
5,331
0
0
Blue Jay said:
Glademaster said:
This guy right here [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view]. I hate with a burning passion more than anyone else on the forum.

Nevermind.
Oldest trick in the book.
Nothing wrong with that though as most people don't bother to look before they click.
 

Mumorpuger

This is a...!
Apr 8, 2009
606
0
0
Dangit2019 said:
Mumorpuger said:
Anyone who rushes to post a stupid pun as a reply to a news article as the first response.

After that, anyone who posts their Captcha.

Either could DIAF. It irritates me for some reason.


But let's not start a flame war. This thread is already locking-bait as is.
You should remove that profile link. I'm not pointing to any single person, and would prefer that you do not imply that I am.
 

Dangit2019

New member
Aug 8, 2011
2,449
0
0
Mumorpuger said:
Dangit2019 said:
Mumorpuger said:
Anyone who rushes to post a stupid pun as a reply to a news article as the first response.

After that, anyone who posts their Captcha.

Either could DIAF. It irritates me for some reason.


But let's not start a flame war. This thread is already locking-bait as is.
You should remove that profile link. I'm not pointing to any single person, and would prefer that you do not imply that I am.
Don't worry, I took it off.
 

Fappy

\[T]/
May 1, 2020
12,010
0
0
Country
United States
Zachary Amaranth said:
Several posters make me roll my eyes or groan, but I don't think any of them counts as a nemesis. However, forgetting them, I will name someone else:

Fappy said:
You're looking at him bro.
Come at me, bro.
Being #2 is such a pain in the dick. You try so hard to fight #1 but you have little upstarts challenging you at every turn. >:p
 

Eclipse Dragon

Lusty Argonian Maid
Legacy
Jul 7, 2020
4,259
12
43
Country
United States
Dangit2019 said:
Ah so you chose avatar option "A" I see...
Congratulations.

Fappy said:
Being #2 is such a pain in the dick. You try so hard to fight #1 but you have little upstarts challenging you at every turn. >:p
Isn't that pretty much the whole story line of Afro Samurai?
 

PureChaos

New member
Aug 16, 2008
4,990
0
0
I don't think I've argued with anyone. There have been differences of opinion, sure, but nothing major.
 

Tiger Sora

New member
Aug 23, 2008
2,220
0
0
Well the only person I really really dislike is PrinceofSharpeir. He's no nemesis though. Just a hypocritical asshat I try to stay away from now.

Really it's probably this guy named Hotsauseman. All cause his favorite pony is my least of the main cast. Just for fun though.
 

Sneaky Paladin

New member
Jan 21, 2009
1,491
0
0
Shinsei-J said:
Mine's imaginary.
Because everone likes me, even if they don't know it.
If you say you don't then you're just a tsundere. :D

Though I don't think I've ever fought with anyone on the Escapist, mostly minor disagreements ending in a mutual respect.
I-it's not like I like you or anything Shinsei, y-you baka!

OT: It would have to be YellowCellphone. Purely because why not.
 

DJ_DEnM

My brother answers too!
Dec 22, 2010
1,869
0
0
ToastiestZombie said:
I think anyone can guess mine. But, if you don't know it's of course this guy [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view]

My actual answer is Daystar of course. I plan to challenge him in a gaming duel soon. DOESN'T MEAN I WANT HIM FORCEFULLY PUT ON MY IGNORE LIST!

That last part isn't a dig at the mods/staff. I just want him off my ignore list.
Alternative said:
Daystar Clarion

everyone knows him and everyone likes him. That makes him the opposite of me.

I know you're out there Clarion, watching me waiting for me to post just so you can derail it with your Nathan Fillion GIFs and hilarious comments. One day soon my masterful plan will be complete and then YOU WILL BE MINE!.... i mean dead, you will be dead Mwahahaha.
Fappy said:
Others have mentioned him, but they should know that I am the only one capable of truly challenging the tyrant that is Daystar. Sleep soundly tonight my friend, for tomorrow the storm's coming.

>:D
Get ready Daystar. There's an army of Escapists looking for you.
 

[email protected]

New member
Oct 3, 2008
189
0
0
Daystar Clarion said:
Alternative said:
Fappy said:
Colour-Scientist said:
Well, maybe she wouldn't be so sulky if she wasn't being bullied by certain members the Brovengers, who shall remain nameless.



You guys don't know what you're getting yourselves into...

[sub]It's a hot tub.[/sub]

[HEADING=1]A hot tub of wrath![/HEADING]
Lord Clarion,
I pledge to you this, should it come to war I shall work to vanquish your foes. You have my sword.

FOR DAYSTAR!!!!!

DJ_DEnM said:
And an army more, willing to fight in his name.