Your favorite band! What genre of music is your favorite?

Manic Overkill

Apr 16, 2009
My favorite band is Paramore! They've released about 50 songs and done background music for the movie Twilight (I haven't seen it yet though).

SmilingKitsune

Dec 16, 2008
I don't have any one favourite genre, and I don't think I could choose one all time favourite band, but at the moment it's definately The smashing pumpkins.

ChocoFace

Nov 19, 2008
I'd have to say my favourite band, aside from many others, is Three Days Grace.
That means rock music.

Ultress

Volcano Girl
Feb 5, 2009
I enjoy really anything but stick on Alt and Prauge(progressive Rock). Faviorite band would either be Rush or Blue Oyster Cult

slevin8989

Apr 3, 2009
Favorite band Nirvana but i don't have a favorite genre Kill Hanna is pretty good too

zerzxes

Apr 14, 2009
Metallica - trash metal. i got a huge amount of bands i like but metallica hits me whit every single song

jaccy

Jul 14, 2008
many a favorite band, nine inch nails and blink 182 and alkaline trio are fighting for top place in my mind, with the trio pretty much topping since i like everything they've ever done haha

genre erm, alternative. or whatever the fuck i feel like at the time hahaha

madman485

Apr 10, 2009
id have to say my favourite atrist is Xavier Rudd by a landslide

i could never choose a favourite genre as my tastes shift from day to day

lornb

Jan 16, 2009
Lacuna Coil, its harder to pick a specific genre, but somewhere between metal, 80s, and Seattle sound.

Why the exclamations?

Dragonrabbit

Nov 15, 2008
Hunde Des Krieg said:
SKA BABY! Streetlight Manifesto.
And Hurry up with that new album Dammit! You said spring, well spring is here!
Egads! I do believe you and I are one in the same. Although everything Tom Kalnoky does is awesome.

Lisser

Apr 14, 2009
The Fratellis have some really fun and unique songs, but I love pretty much any type of music that is very upbeat and energetic. (Junior Senior - Move Your Feet, anyone?)