Juven Ignus said:
Wakikifudge said:
Juven Ignus said:
A coffin.
skystryke said:
Wakikifudge said:
Juven Ignus said:
A coffin.
So I just got ninja'd, but yeah a coffin.
CURSE YOU BATMAN!!!

Umm....Try and solve this, Batman!

I have eyes but cannot see, ears but cannot hear, and nerves but cannot feel.

What Am I?
A verse from the bible?

Seriously though, I have no idea.

I present as a counter riddle -
I have two U.S. coins that add up to fifty-five cents. One is not a nickel. What coins are they?
Juven Ignus said:
Wakikifudge said:
Juven Ignus said:
A coffin.
skystryke said:
Wakikifudge said:
Juven Ignus said:
A coffin.
So I just got ninja'd, but yeah a coffin.
CURSE YOU BATMAN!!!

Umm....Try and solve this, Batman!

I have eyes but cannot see, ears but cannot hear, and nerves but cannot feel.

What Am I?
To lazy to see if I'm ninja'd but you're a dice :cool:!

RedDeadFred

Illusions, Michael!
May 13, 2009
KrakFoxx said:
Wakikifudge said:
skystryke said:
If I understand your question and the village he is from determines his answer, i.e. if he is from the village of truth he is always honest and vice versa, then you just ask him whch path leads to his village and follow that one. I'll edit once I find mine.
Correct! I'm sorry, I have nothing for you.
But if he's from the lieing village then - wait, just got it... if he's from the village of lies he always lies...yes?
Yes that is correct.

RedDeadFred

Illusions, Michael!
May 13, 2009
magicman4443 said:
bew11 said:
What runs, but never walks, has a mouth, but never talks, and has a bank with no money in it?
I would assume it's a river?

As for my personal favorite, I don't know if it's been said yet, but: A man is lying dead in the middle of a cornfield with a pack on his back. Why?
He was skydiving and is parachute didn't deploy?

Here's a good one:
Tommy and Sally are lying dead on the ground. There is some shattered glass and a little bit of water. The investigator says that they suffocated. What happened?

Precious Pikachu

Mar 22, 2010
Gladion said:
I'm sorry I didn't read all the six pages, so if this already came up, ignore it:
A man is going to a restaurant with his friend, they do this every year on the same day for ten years now, but this time they went to another restaurant. The two men chat happily as they order turtle meat. They get their dishes served and the man eats some of the meat, he then pulls out a gun and shoots his friend immediately right in the face. Why?
What is the answer to this one? I need to know!

ZeLunarian

Mar 1, 2010
bew11 said:
What runs, but never walks, has a mouth, but never talks, and has a bank with no money in it?
It also has a bed and cannot sleep and is always running in the same place~

ZeLunarian

Mar 1, 2010
kesslerparadox52 said:
Um, no, unless I'm missing something, it doesn't work at all. I mean, think about it: You ask which way to the village of lies(or "the opposite of the village of truth", so, effectively you are asking which way to the village of lies.)So if he's the Liar, he points to the Village of Truth, if he's not a liar, he points to the village of lies. The problem is, you still have no way of knowing whether he is a liar or not.

Fuckin hell, sorry about the double post.
Uhm where does it say that the village of truth and lies are opposite each other? You are walking down a road and you come to a fork... So unless the villages ARE opposing each other. It should work just grand.
There are actually three paths in that story. To the Village of lies, to the village of truth, and the one leading up to the fork. I must actually go back to see what the intended solution must be~

Scabadus

Wrote Some Words
Jul 16, 2009
jross said:
Gladion said:
I'm sorry I didn't read all the six pages, so if this already came up, ignore it:
A man is going to a restaurant with his friend, they do this every year on the same day for ten years now, but this time they went to another restaurant. The two men chat happily as they order turtle meat. They get their dishes served and the man eats some of the meat, he then pulls out a gun and shoots his friend immediately right in the face. Why?
I didn't manage to figure this one out myself, but I found the answer online. Little warning, it's a bit... well, disturbing. Because I didn't figure it out myself, I'll put it in a spoiler tag:

The man and his friend has been stuck on an Island years ago with the man's wife. One night, the friend told the man that his wife had unfortunatly been swept out to sea. On the plus side, the friend had found some turtle meat so they could eat that night. After the man eats the turtle meat from the resteraunt he realises that it was not, in fact, turtle he had eaten on the island... it was his wife.

andreas3K

Feb 6, 2010
Wakikifudge said:
skystryke said:
Wakikifudge said:
Here's a good one:
You have been captured by some organization. They give you a choice of three ways to die. A room filled with poison gas, a room filled with lions that haven't eaten in a year, or a room full of expert assassins.
Which room do you choose and why?
The lions because they would have starved to death?
Yes. Good job. Almost everyone I ask this says poison gas because they think it would be the least painful.
But even if the lions are dead, you're still going to die in that room. Probably even starve to death, which is not a very pleasant way to go.
So I choose the room full of assassins. I'm quite sure they'll get it done quickly and efficiently.

Precious Pikachu

Mar 22, 2010
Scabadus said:
I didn't manage to figure this one out myself, but I found the answer online. Little warning, it's a bit... well, disturbing. Because I didn't figure it out myself, I'll put it in a spoiler tag:

The man and his friend has been stuck on an Island years ago with the man's wife. One night, the friend told the man that his wife had unfortunatly been swept out to sea. On the plus side, the friend had found some turtle meat so they could eat that night. After the man eats the turtle meat from the resteraunt he realises that it was not, in fact, turtle he had eaten on the island... it was his wife.
I feel like that answer is made up and not the right one for the brain teaser. That is just a little bit strange, don't you think?

ZeLunarian

Mar 1, 2010
scobie said:
ZeLunarian said:
TRUST ME THIS IS TASTEFULL...

What do you call a 'black' person flying an aeroplane?
A pilot.

The exact wording I heard being "A pilot, you racist git!".
I was really starting to worry at how long it was taking people to reply to this xD
Works best after a chain of racist jokes... But i dont have a good memory for them.
This one sticks tho and generally ends most spells of racist jokes. I like it ^^

Finnboghi

Oct 23, 2008
Bellvedere said:
Finnboghi said:
Here's one for you computer scientists and logicians; (This is an actual interview question from Google)

You have 1000 bottles of wine, and one of them is poisoned, but you don't know which one.

At your disposal are 10 prisoners who are slated to die today, which you can use to figure out which bottle is poisoned.

The poison is relatively fast-acting, meaning it will kill the prisoner after a little while, but one could take a drink from all 1000 bottles before the poison would take effect.

How do you figure out which bottle is poisoned?

There are two possible answers to this riddle, one is a lot better than the other.
Can you just give a drink to of one bottle to one prisoner and if he doesn't die you know that one is safe?
You could... But it would take 100*(the amount of time it takes the poison to work) to determine, which could be weeks.

Gladion

Jan 19, 2009
jross said:
Gladion said:
Well, that day they go to a restaurant together was the 10th anniversary they had been saved from an island after an airplane crash. There were three survivors - the two men and the wife of the one who would later shoot his friend. They split up to find something to eat, they cannot find anything for days, though. After a few hungry days the man secretly kills his friends' wife and prepares her meat for them to eat. He says it's turtle meat, and that he had no clue where his friends' wife was.
Well, now that the man did taste real turtle meat, he figured the rest himself and shot his friend.

I think this one was pretty easy, even though originally, you ask the person who told you this riddle yes/no-questions. Which would make it even easier.

Gladion

Jan 19, 2009
Scabadus said:

You should've quoted me, now I'm afraid you will not get your cookie because you didn't fill in the forms properly. :( Sorry.