Your favorite cross-over

Igen

New member
Apr 28, 2009
188
0
0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ozc_zHWo9jk

came across this today, and had a nerd-gasim. Invade Zim VS Haruhi Suzumiya. The video is short, the clips dont last as long as i would like, but over all its executed pretty well. One of those things that will never go beyond wishful thinking, but is awesome all the same.

Whats your favorite cross over?
 

Hazy

New member
Jun 29, 2008
7,423
0
0
I lost it when Dib looks at Mikuru.

Good show, sir. Good show indeed.

Favorite cross-over? The only one that comes to mind right now is Kingdom Hearts, and I quite liked the first two.
So I shall go with that.
 

Igen

New member
Apr 28, 2009
188
0
0
Kingdom hearts had me worried when it was announced, Square enix / Disney... i dont think any one saw that happening. Then it did great, then it became main stream, and went down hill from there (emo kids with to many belt buckles). not a fan of the newer games.

Cross Edge I heard was terrible. Great concept but poorly executed.

And the Vader-Black Knight pic as hilarious. =D
 

Fraught

New member
Aug 2, 2008
4,419
0
0
Kingdom Hearts. It's not just one of the best cross-over games ever, it's one of my favorite games ever.
 

Dr. wonderful

New member
Dec 31, 2009
3,260
0
0
Alladin and Hercules crossover...

But the day here is a dragon age and Elder scrolls crossover will never never comes *Sniff*
 

chunkydude84

New member
Feb 1, 2009
222
0
0
This is my favorite.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ccw3bimIm_M&playnext_from=TL&videos=nesJDEA5MOc
 

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
7,920
0
0
Dr. wonderful said:
Alladin and Hercules crossover...

But the day here is a dragon age and Elder scrolls crossover will never never comes *Sniff*
I remember that!!

Hmm, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turles VS The Power Rangers
 

Igen

New member
Apr 28, 2009
188
0
0
Good old tainted dounuts, that showed up like 10 years ago.

chunkydude84 said:
This is my favorite.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ccw3bimIm_M&playnext_from=TL&videos=nesJDEA5MOc
 

Totenkopf

New member
Mar 2, 2010
1,312
0
0
Kingdom Hearts, definitely. I mean seriously, Disney and Final Fantasy? You can't go wrong with that.
 

rpspartin

New member
Aug 4, 2009
203
0
0
I have 2. Super Smash bros. and Cross Epoch. Cross Epch is a one shot DBZ / One Piece crossover done by the two managaka.
 

Dr. wonderful

New member
Dec 31, 2009
3,260
0
0
coxafloppin said:
Dr. wonderful said:
Alladin and Hercules crossover...

But the day here is a dragon age and Elder scrolls crossover will never never comes *Sniff*
I remember that!!

Hmm, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turles VS The Power Rangers
Wait what!?

Holy crap...so much win...sniff