Your Favorite Game That You Never Played

Reyold

Jun 18, 2012
I've got my self a decent-sized backlog of games I've yet to play, some of which I'm really excited about. BIT. TRIP series, a couple of Fire Emblem games, Punch-Out for the Wii, the rest of Metal Slug Anthology (once I actually beat the first one... easier said than done), and a few others.

Verkula

Oct 3, 2010
I would love to play Primal Carnage as well, and my PC could probably run it close to max settings, unfortunately I dont have a card I can use online, and since I dont have a job these days either, I cant buy it.:(

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
I've never actually played through Silent Hill 4, but it has the best story out of all of them (as well as a couple of the best scares).

TheSteeleStrap

May 7, 2008
there are obviously a lot of exclusives on PS3. I'd like to play quite a few of them. Most recently, I've been wishing I could play Journey. Can we get a Steam port?

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
There are a handful of PC games I would like to play like Amnesia: The Dark Descent and Minecraft. I think Thief would be my favorite though since as far as I know, there isn't a single Thief game on any console.

Cobra Johnson

Sep 17, 2012
TheSteeleStrap said:
there are obviously a lot of exclusives on PS3. I'd like to play quite a few of them. Most recently, I've been wishing I could play Journey. Can we get a Steam port?
I second the notion for a steam port of Journey, it's also one of the few games I've heard a ton about, know what it is and just haven't played. I don't know what stops me from buying it when I have money (I actually do...priorities, but when I'm in the game buying market I mean in this context).

So yeah, Journey for me.

bafrali

Mar 6, 2012
Bayonetta. How dare they not release it for the PC? It looks beatiful, combo possibilities are mind-blowing. It has a time slowing mechanic that is not a gimmick. It has dynamic enviroments. You can transform into a panther. It is totally over the top and silly. It is the unofficial sequal to the DMC3.

Metroid Prime. It is the only game that reminds me of HL2. Just add a stalker with a suitcase there and experience would be complete.

letfireraindown

Jul 28, 2010
Silent Hill 2. I hear the story is fantastic and the gameplay used the limits of the engine masterfully. Old ps2 games are hard for me to get into and sometimes afford. I heard the remake did all the things a remake could do wrong so I haven't sought that out either.

Would have been Shadow of the Colossus but i got to bum that a couple years back.

Justyn Stahll

Jul 22, 2010
Persona 4 : I watched Nakateleeli's Let's play of it and fell in love with it...
even though I can never ever play those kind of games because I would go crazy from all the management and Social linking...and Igor he freaks me out

twaddle

Nov 17, 2009
I can't name just one. Shadow of the Colossus and ICO. They just look soo amazing and I know the story and endgame but I'm still dying to play them and own my own copy.

cojo965

Jul 28, 2012
Al-Bundy-da-G said:
cojo965 said:
You know how sometimes there is a game that you can't play because you don't have the console it's on or a rig that can run it but you still like it anyway? Well share that game.

Mine is Primal Carnage. Why? Well, LOOK!

God I wish this was on Xbox 360.

Runner-up is Demon's Souls disqualified because I've played Dark Souls which is similar and loved it.
Dude know what I love this game so much I'll buy you a copy right now. Give me your steam name and I'll gift to you.

Edit: I should probably start reading the full post before I start making crazy offers huh?
Yeah not only do I not have a Steam name, but I also don't game on the PC.

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
Uhh, that's a hard one considering I own a PS2, PS3, PSP, Vita, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Gameboy Pocket, GBA, DS, Xbox, 360, and a gaming PC. Also I don't really make opinions about games until I play them, so it makes that even harder (and annoys the hell out of me when people start the "[x] is going to be GOTY!" when the game isn't even out yet). So I'll go with BioShock Infinite, just because it looks awesome.

Glaber

Oct 29, 2012
Halo 3, Halo 3 ODST, Halo Reach, Halo 4 , I don't have an Xbox 360 so I only played the first two games, but I absolutely love the franchise, it's for me the best sci-fi shooter out there. Maybe one day I'll play them.

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
Metal Gear Solid. It would have been FTL but I'm downloading it right now. I tried to play the second MGS but I got lost on the ship.

Dethenger

Jul 27, 2011
Probably Demon's Souls or Journey. I've only heard good things about Journey and Dark Souls is amazing, so I kind of think that Demon's Souls will be too.

Poetic Nova

Pulvis Et Umbra Sumus
Jan 24, 2012
The first S.T.A.L.K.E.R game, couldn't run it on my laptop, intel hardware sucks.

purf

Nov 29, 2010
If I were to make a Top10 list of games which are maybe not The Best, but games where everything is in its right place, games that just nail whatever it is they are offering, Trials 2 SE would very much be in it, ranked somewhere near the top probably.
So, ladies and gentlemen, the reason why for some time I was contemplating whether one single game might be worth the price of an XBox + Live:

edit: OHYES!!!

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
Sir Shockwave said:
In three words? METAL. WOLF. CHAOS.

Look at this. If So Absurd it's Hilarious (which is different from So Bad it's Good) had a TV Tropes page, it would be wearing this X3
o.0

I'm gonna go with the above for my answer. cause i wanna play that now