your favorite video game faction?

pyrosaw

Mar 18, 2010
mine is probably the Brotherhood Outcasts from Fallout 3.What about you?

Ih8pkmn

Apr 20, 2010
The Brotherhood of Steel!
(My Statement was in no way influenced by the large man in power armor sitting behind me with a plasma rifle aimed at the back of my skull)

Cherry Cola

Your daddy, your Rock'n'Rolla
Jun 26, 2009
I don't know much about them, but I have a feeling that I'm going to be liking this guy's little band of naughty people.

Blueruler182

May 21, 2010
The Covenant. They could have destroyed the whole damn universe if that Arbiter douche didn't stop Tartarus from firing the Halo ring. The only real threat to the covenant was that their entire society would crash down around them. The chief did surprisingly little in disbanding them. He killed the prophet nobody cared about.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
The Conveant and the Imperium Of Man. Both uber-religious awesome factions

AlphaEcho

Jun 16, 2010
Aperture Science
Black Mesa
The UNSC
The EDF
The Red Faction
The Barbarians from Castle Crashers

Remember, Aperture Science, they keep on trying till' they run out of cake.

Vrach

Jun 17, 2010
The Morag Tong from Morrowind... ah good times, might just reinstall it again.

Instant K4rma

StormFella
Aug 29, 2008
The Chantry Templars in Dragon Age. I just think that their armor looks fantastic, and what they do, I think, is rather interesting and unique. The controversial overseeing of the Circle and all that. Very interesting.

Iwata

Feb 25, 2010
The EDF, simply because the resistance fighters annoy the hell out of me.

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
The Covenant were pretty bloody cool. A huge collaboration of races thrown together with all kinds of high tech weapons, vehicles and a somewhat interesting belief system.
Plus they wanted to bring about the end of the vile humans, this is something I could enjoy.

That said, I still preferred the Covenant Seperatists. Because basically it's all the good bits from before but without the negative qualities like the genocide, the deluded pursuit of elightenment and the brutes and it was replaced by the extra awesome of the Sangheili and a new found alliance.

Misterian

Elite Member
Oct 3, 2009
Country
United States
Bowser Koopa Troop from the Mario francise, if I decide to turn evil, it will only be so I can join up with them.

Also, Mass Effect francise's Asari Justicars, any future Mass Effect game that allows you to play as an alien better have the option to play as an Asari and a Justicar, that would be awesome.