Your favorite voice actor

Jupsto

Feb 8, 2008
MortisLegio said:
Liam Neeson... do I need explain
quoted for win

sean bean gets some love to from me.

also the guy who plays V/mr smith/elrond whose name I forget. hearing him was kind of cool in conquest, game was completely disappointing though.

Osalot_TH

Sep 10, 2008
I like the guy who does the voice for Gordon Freeman.
And before you say "he never speaks" he did breathe heavily in Half-Life 1, right after he puts the sample in the energy beam.

katsa5

Aug 10, 2009
English: Justin Cook. Could anyone else play Yusuke from "Yu yu Hakusho" so well?

Japanese (what can I say, I'm an anime fan): Toshihiko Seki. (Duo Maxwell from "Gundam Wing" and Genjo Sanzo from "Saiyuki", among other titles.)

Flying-Emu

Oct 30, 2008
darthzew said:
Flying-Emu said:
Kiefer13 said:
Jennifer Hale.
I worship that woman's voice.
You mean voiceS, right? It takes talent to be able to do Shepard, Samus, and Bastilla.

I love her!
A few seconds are Armin Shimmerman, Liam Neeson, and Patrick Stewart

I love her work, especially in Tales of Symphonia (as Sheena Fujibayashi) and Samus Aran. Simply because recording all those grunts, groans, and specific breathing patterns is hard work.

Aulleas123

Aug 12, 2009
Mine would have to be:

Kevin Michael Richardson (Sarevok)
Kevin Conroy (Batman)
Nolan North (Deadpool from Hulk vs.)
David Warner (numerous evil British people)
Brian Drummond (Vegeta from the old DBZ)
Jennifer Hale

Tyrann

Dec 25, 2008
Would have to say, Tony Jay (R.I.P.) Best known as the voice of Megabyte from ReBoot.

TobyMobias

Jan 5, 2008
Billy West (Fry, Farnsworth, and Zap Brannigan, among others, on Futurama), Frank Welker (Nibbler on Futurama, and the voice of Fred from Scooby-Doo), Grey DeLesle (Mandy on Billy & Mandy; Azula on Avatar), Mark Hamill (the Joker from the DCAU), the MacFarlanes, Seth (Peter, Brian, and Stewie Griffin) and Rachael (Eris from Billy and Mandy), and, of course, Steven Jay Blum (Spike from Cowboy Bebop; TOM of Toonami). He made the last moments of Toonami a Crowning Moment of Heartwarming.

Bang.

Cap'n Haddock

Jul 28, 2009
Gary Schwartz; he does BOTH the Heavy Weapons Guy and Demoman for TF2.

Mark Hamill for 2nd place

and then Nathan Vetterlein (the scout and guy in church for L4D)

Gaderael

Apr 14, 2009
Billy West, John DiMaggio, Dan Castellaneta, Hank Azaria, Keith David, Kevin Conroy, Susan Egan. There's more, but damned if I can remember their names.

PigsMayFlie

May 25, 2009
I'm going for Quinton Flynn on this one (Raiden, and Reno from FF7 Advent Children)

Soley on Reno's voice,
he makes Reno feel like a character that you really want to get to know even though he was meant to be bad in FF7.
he also makes his humor lines sound a lot better
tbh he really was one of the only guys for the job

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
Jennifer Hale is the best IMO(she did the voice for the female Commander Shepard)