Your favourate t-shirt

willsham45

Apr 14, 2009
What is your favorite t-shirt you own.

What does it say? What colour is it? What is on it etc

2 take my top spot a black shirt with a modifided motorhead logo on it, so the bull holds a cup and underneath it says piss head.
The other is a white t shirt with a number of stick men being killed in different ways, knife in the arm in the head, chain sword ect, overhead it says killer entertainment. Get some funny looks from this one.

TheComedown

Aug 24, 2009
Probably my Enter Shikari t its red and got a picture of Rou in a crowed on the back.

Or my August Burn Shred shirt.

ShrooM_DoughKiD

Jan 14, 2010
My favorite shirt that I own would be a plain black T with a skull in a space helmet.

My favorite shirt that I don't own would be a plain black T with "Fuck you, you fucking fuck" Printed on the front.

Mr. Grey

I changed my face, ya like it?
Aug 31, 2009
It's blank... and grey.

I have a lot of them and it's all I try to wear. Well, including jeans and shoes.

To be a little less boring, I'd say it's the "My Perfect Day" shirt -- which is grey also. It says in order...

My Perfect Day

1. Wake up.

2. Play video games.

3. Eat breakfast.

4. Play video games.

5. Eat lunch.

6. Play video games.

7. Eat dinner.

8. Play video games.

9. Go to sleep.

Nox13last

Mar 18, 2009
I have two. One has the Nobody logo (Kingdom Hearts) in blue, and it says "Just a Nobody" on it in white, scratchy font. Actually, it's this one [http://sharkrobot.com/t-shirts/just-a-nobody].

My other one is personalised. It is black background with white and red. It has sillhouettes of the Left 4 Dead cast, my name, and "Your plans fall apart like lepers in a wind tunnel" (which was a mannerism of mine at one point).

Sinclair Solutions

Jul 22, 2010
I have a grey shirt from J. Crew. It has an ad for an olde-tyme bar/pub called Chauncy O'Daniels Brawler House. It then has a picture of an 1800s style bare knuckle boxer, and a quote that says "Let's settle this inside."

Dec 14, 2009
TheComedown said:
Probably my Enter Shikari t its red and got a picture of Rou in a crowed on the back.

Or my August Burn Shred shirt.
I love my Enter Shikari t-shirts also. These be them.

[sub]Damn I love that band...[/sub]

HSIAMetalKing

Jan 2, 2008
I have one of the original "SLEUTH DIPLOMACY" shirts from MSPaintAdventures-- the light blue one. It's mah lucky shirt-- wear it whenever I need some luck, yasee.

Armored Prayer

Mar 10, 2009
My Halo 2 shirt. It was brown and had Master Chief with a rocket launcher with the the phrase "I see dead people" next to it.

Besides from that I also love a shirt that I made which has several videogame characters on it.

similar.squirrel

Mar 28, 2009
willsham45 said:
What is the favourite t-shirt you own.

What does it say? What colour is it? What is on it etc.

To take my top spot, a black shirt with a modified Motorhead logo on it, so the bull holds a cup and underneath, it says 'piss head'.
The other is a white t shirt with a number of stick men being killed in different ways, knife in the arm in the head, chain sword etc, overhead it says 'killer entertainment'. Get some funny looks from this one.
I bet you do get some funny looks. I suppose people aren't used to a morbid badass such as yourself frequenting their neighbourhood. Death and dismemberment is pretty cool, huh?

My favourite shirt is blue, and it has a picture of a giant gorilla being controlled in a marionette-like fashion by several helicopters.
Also, my Homeland Security t-shirt, which has a picture of a group of Native Americans holding rifles and bears the legend 'Fighting Terrorism since 1492'. It's full of holes now, since I got it over 4 years ago. Looks like I took a shotgun blast to the chest while wearing it.

Marmooset

Mar 29, 2010
This:

It's very comfortable and not black.
Also this, although most folks think I like fishing or something when I wear it:

Nox13last

Mar 18, 2009
Wait. I have another two, actually. It's blue, and it has one of those false-colour portrait posters used in elections (or something). But it has Louis (Left 4 Dead), and then "PEELS" written underneath it. Here [http://sharkrobot.com/t-shirts/peels].

And a collector's item (which I wear too much and is nearly faded blank). It has a picture of Spyro the Dragon sitting down, with "Angel" written underneath him. I'm not sure of the connection beyond the fact that he has a halo topping his horns.

Angerwing

Kid makes a post...
Jun 1, 2009
Either a plain black or white undershirt, or my vivid blue "Aztec Empire" t-shirt. It has green and white on it, looks awesome, and is subtly tight enough to emphasise my muscles.

I don't actually wear t-shirts that often.