Your favourate t-shirt

Elburzito

Feb 18, 2009
My favorite is my three year old, greyed out, bootleg Iron Maiden t-shirt I got off some druggie next to a music store. It was my very first metal shirt! :)

Ascarus

Feb 5, 2010
i have a t-shirt that i'm sure some of you have seen before with the following:

Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

I also have one that reads "I bring nothing to the table". I love wearing that one to meetings.

Macheteswordgun

Jul 24, 2010
Goatwhore shirt. On the back says stay sick stay fuck hail satan. Has pengram with lions around it and says in carving out the eyes of god. and my rare slayer shirt that has a priest who blew his brains out and is bleed on a bible and says disciple on the front. on the back says i keep the bible in a pool of blood so that none of its lies will effect me on it. Badass shit right there

SeriousSquirrel

Mar 15, 2010
My favourite shirt ever is a black Tee, with a large misfits logo (fiend skull) in white on the front and on the top of the back it says "the misfits" in white. Sadley, bought this shirt back when I was a chubb, so soon it'll be too baggy.

XJ-0461

Mar 9, 2009
Probably my black T-shirt with this faded design on it. It's kinda hard to describe, but I really like it.

Though I do really want one of these:

Virus49

Jul 7, 2009
Yellow shirt with king kong climbing the empire state building.
Wearing kanye west type shades in pink. Wearing bling. Awesome

BBMv12

Jun 2, 2010
Before all the letters peeled off "Fuck you, you fucking fuck!" was my fave T-shirt

I own a T-shirt that says "This is my favourite T-shirt" but its not. Here are my 3 faves.

and

Couldn't find a decent picture, but basically it has the, erm, correct dates and places on it. Yeah. I rarely wear it though.

And:

And I wear this even less. But there's nothing like the look on the face of some old woman who sees me wearing it.

Mr. Elemenopee

Jul 28, 2010
My favorite t-shirt would have to be my Bubba Gumps t-shirt.
It's Yellow and has the muddy happy face that Forrest makes when giving the smiley face creator an idea. Also it says "It Happens" on the bottom of the face. :D

Aux

Jul 2, 2009
I just picked this one up a few days ago. I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it. :D

http://img.hottopic.com/is/image/HotTopic/255459_hi?wid=700&fmt=jpeg&qlt=85,0&op_sharpen=1&resMode=bicub&op_usm=0.0,0.0,0,0&iccEmbed=0

Betancore

Apr 23, 2010
My Pink Floyd shirt. Specifically my Dark Side of the Moon one. Except I have two of those. Okay, screw being specific then.
It's all grey because I wear it and wash it so often. It's been through everything with me. Good times.