the voiceover guy from dungeon keeper.
kero, from cardcaptors
ROBIN - BATMAN
lynch - yeah, u heard me
tetra - Wind Waker, the new zelda.

Wildcard6

Dec 14, 2007
Incommunicado said:
The fat sumo-guy in Bruce Lee on the C64. When playing Coop I just loved kicking the crap out of that guy.
That would be the Green Yamo. Yes, he (and the game) were awesome.

While technically not a sidekick, I loved the Cheshire Cat in American McGee's Alice in Wonderland.

Piorn

Dec 26, 2007
1) Weighted Companion Cube
2) the G-Man
3) Dog from HL2
4) Kazooie from Banjo-Kazooie
5) the fairies from Zelda (Navi,Tatl etc.[annoying but cute^^])
6) Dr.Suchong from Bioshock
7) the clown-Minion-thing from Overlord (love to kick him)

Easykill

Sep 13, 2007
Navi, Dog, Companion cube and Cortana. Hopefully Ill eventually add the dog from Fable 2 to the list if the game doesn't suck.

p1ne

Nov 20, 2007
I might have a better answer, but the best I can think of right now are Pal-18 and Fatima from Anachronox - he's a foulmouthed robot, and the depth of her character totally outshines most other female NPCs ever made.

Knight Templar

Moved on
Dec 29, 2007
dog and barny from half life, wrex and minsc and boo(thats how Minsc would say it anyway-their from baldurs gate

Seyon

Jan 7, 2008
Auron from Kingdom Hearts 2, or Final Fantasy X, he's just that bad-sass son of an itch that every hero needs to balance out there eerie persistence to help other people with their lives. Oh and Vegeta if he can be considered a sidekick.

romitelli

Jan 2, 2008
HK-47 was awesome

"For now, please excuse me, master. I wish to meditate upon the face of my former meatbag master as he was electrocuted. I find it most soothing."

GloatingSwine

Nov 10, 2007
Blayze said:
While I want to vote for Minsc from the Baldur's Gate series, I can't do so, knowing full well that Lilarcor the sentient two-handed sword was a much better sidekick for Minsc than the ranger was for me.
How could you try and dislodge Boo as the true sidekick of mighty ranger Minsc?

Boo disapproves.

Squeak!

Blayze

Dec 19, 2007
I disagree, Swine. I believe that Minsc is Boo's sidekick. Therefore, Minsc can have his own sidekick and Boo is not dislodged.

TSED

Dec 16, 2007
Peter from Earthworm Jim.

Aforementioned Glottis.

Governor Elaine for every one's favourite wanna-be swashbuckler.

Kai was awesome. Except for her ending speech, which was so out of character. But you know a sidekick's awesome when there's stretches you just don't care about the protagonist any more and are just hoping to see Kai be more awesome.

And, personally, I was more of a Nordom guy than a Morte guy.