Your favourite PS1 game.

MegamattZero

Oct 5, 2004
Lord Krunk said:
Mr. Bubbles said:
Legend of the Dragoon without a doubt. I'd probably still play it if my friend hadn't lost the 2nd disc when I lent it to him years ago, damn him. FFIX (my first ever FF game) and Spyro 3 (my first ever PS game) deserve honorable mentions as well.
WOW! Another LOD player! Nice to meet you!
Legend of Dragoon!!! I'm very proud that you mention LOD!! So who was able to master Dart's last Addition-Blazing Dymamio.

Shajinn

Apr 6, 2008
Seirhune said:
Do mine eyes deceive me? Has no one uttered the title Castlevania: Symphony of the Night? Egads, they have not! So I shall! C:SotN was a spiffy game on the PS1.
"Let us go out this evening for pleasure,
the night is still young"...

crissaegrim = most bad-ass sword ever

dekkarax

Apr 3, 2008
I also put forward the original worms on the ps1, bad graphics but so damn good

mmaruda

Apr 8, 2008
Never had the PS1, but from games that have been ported to PC, Metal Gear Solid was awesome, and so was Heart of Darkness.

Strafe Mcgee

Jan 25, 2008
mmaruda said:
Never had the PS1, but from games that have been ported to PC, Metal Gear Solid was awesome, and so was Heart of Darkness.
Heart Of Darkness! I loved that game! I always loved the single screen style platformers but that was one of the best, up there with Another World imo. Castlevania:SOTN is awesome, played it recently through Xbox live. Crissaegrim ftw.

Minic

Dec 18, 2007
One or two people mentioned Croc? I own that game as well. LOVED it when I was younger, but I play it now and it's just far too repetitive. Ah, well.

Crash 3 still has my vote. Although Oddworld: Abe's Odyssey makes a very close runner-up.

mathias53

Mar 25, 2008
the original Spyro, hands down

oh and the original Medieval game, I loved that scary skelton guy who you could never understand and had to read the sub titles

Conqueror Kenny

Jan 14, 2008
Tekken 2/3 i cant decide between them. I still long to play them again but sadly there was an axe taken to it. I used to spend howews on them. I didnt have a childhood i had tekken.

mmaruda

Apr 8, 2008
Strafe Mcgee said:
Heart Of Darkness! I loved that game! I always loved the single screen style platformers but that was one of the best, up there with Another World imo. Castlevania:SOTN is awesome, played it recently through Xbox live. Crissaegrim ftw.
Another World is the best game of all time for me :)

schneevs

Apr 8, 2008
Tales of Destiny 2, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night and Suikoden II in no particular order.

Stormanne

Mar 28, 2008
Final Fantasy VII, Metal Gear:Solid, and Resident Evil 2 for me. Between story, gameplay and graphics, nearly a perfect threesome. Only downfall would be the wonky camera for RE 2.