Your favourite quote!

Kimberland

Aug 21, 2008
What is your fav quote of all time, this can be from a game, book, movie, song, poem, or a real life person.

Mine

"Words have the power to both destroy and heal. When words are both true and kind, they can change our world?
- The Buddha

Berethond

Nov 8, 2008
"<url=http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.56260?page=49>The Search Button -- It's there for a reason."

ae86gamer

Mar 10, 2009
"When it comes to life, confidence is more important than intelligence. Act right, and you are right. Always."

Its my favorite quote and my motto.

Mockingjay

Mar 3, 2009
'The blind lead the blind so why can't we find our way?'

Snow Patrol - An Olive Grove Facing the Sea

MarxistMan

Jun 11, 2009
?When I give food to the poor they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist?
- Dom Helder Camara

Jamess

Jun 9, 2008
"The most difficult thing in the world is to know how to do a thing, and watch someone else do it wrong without comment." Theodore H. White

Something everyone can learn from :p

Jun 13, 2009
"Friendship is like peeing yourself, everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings."

"Politics is derived from the words 'Poli' meaning many and 'tics' meaning blood sucking parasites."

The_Echo

Mar 18, 2009
"He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still." - Lao Tzu

Jamess

Jun 9, 2008
"Married life teaches one invaluable lesson: to think of things far enough ahead not to say them." Jefferson Machamer

Another of my favourites aha.

zacaron

Apr 7, 2008
"once upon a time you died and I lived happily ever after, touchin story in'it?"

ConstantJoe

Apr 10, 2009
Look behind you, a three-headed monkey!

Also, "It is said that democracy is the worst form of government, except for all the others that have been tried."

I took that off another thread, because it is awesome.