Your favourite Shoes

Oct 9, 2008
I usually just stick to £14 Lonsdale plimsoles

Or Converses for School, but then again, I enjoy the indoors and sliding around in my legendary white socks on my floors

Jumping_Over_Fences

Apr 15, 2009
My dark purple and black Chuck Taylors are awesome.

I can't find a picture of them because I made them myself on their website. That's right, I am the coolest person ever!

SharPhoe

The Nice-talgia Kerrick
Feb 28, 2009
pimppeter2 said:
Jordan Retro I

Why are they see-through?
Personally, I think that's
a tacky idea.

...I just wrote that in haiku format, didn't I? I gotta stop hanging out in that thread so often...

ThaBenMan

Mandalorian Buddha
Mar 6, 2008
Black Vans sneakers. Couldn't tell you what style or whatever, but they're comfy and go with anything.

Zersy

Nov 11, 2008
Cpt_Oblivious said:
I couldn't find something like this in the almighty Search Button of power, so if I missed it, sorry.

This is one of those simple threads that do exactly what they say on the tin, so what are your favourite shoes? You don't have to own / have owned them, just tell us.
My current favourite are the ones I have on right now, Black Hi-Top Converse AllStars.

Although my old Physics teacher had some wonderful shoes made of crocodile skin etc. from Africa. They were amazing.

So yea, once again, what're your favourites?
I have 2 !

One set that are like Marcus Fenix shoes so perfect for a curbstomp ! (Addidas brand)

And another that adpat to the ground so if i wanted to go ice skating (Slding) then these shoes were instantly adpat to it if i wanted to do parkour and need grip then again these shoes awesomely ADAPT !

Pimppeter2

Dec 31, 2008
SharPhoe said:
pimppeter2 said:
Jordan Retro I

Why are they see-through?
Personally, I think that's
a tacky idea.

...I just wrote that in haiku format, didn't I? I gotta stop hanging out in that thread so often...
hahahah, I copied the wrong url. Funny pic though

r4ndom

Aug 24, 2008
thiosk said:
the only shoes i wear are comfortable ones. 30 dollars or 90, doesn't matter, as long as my feet don't hurt.
Indeed. Couldn't agree more.

I am the master of finding cheap comfy shoes. My record being a pair of slip ons that cost me the princely sum of £2.50 (roughly $5) - Naturally, I purchased 4 pairs as an investment.

May 7, 2008
Geek@Heart said:
My favourites are a pair of Vans classic slip ons, with a camoflage print which is sadly wearing away due to them being washed several times.

Apart from several pairs of trainers (and one pair of pale blue high heels) I only own a pair of furry boots, bought in the winter because wide leg jeans are so draughty and cold!
ugg's?

ahem....i love my dr martains ...converse....hi-heels when the weather is nice....but

but red (the nice deep red)

and

gotta love the high tops =D

i love irregular choice shoes ...reminds me I'm a girly

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
My well worn and broken in Chuck Talyor Converse Black High Top All Stars

(not mine, but the closest I could find to mine.)