Your first level 100 Pokemon

lucool11

Apr 15, 2010
My first, lvl 100 was Swampert. All the rest were cheated with rare candies. My first Pokemon game was sapphire, man, that feels very nostalgic thinking about that. I love these forums. Too bad I don't really LOVE Pokemon anymore, now i love Zelda.

Chaos-Spider

Dec 18, 2009
The first and only legitimately leveled one was my starter typhlosion on Pokemon silver (starter Pokemon, others were bred from it). I also had a Lvl 100 Mewtwo on Pokemon red that I fed too many rare candies to and a Lugia and quagsire on Pokemon Silver that had an accident with the Pokemon brain cartridge.

fanklok

Legendary Table User
Jul 17, 2009
Damn I don't remember what my first 100 was but I do know that my Kabutops was my favorite 100, thing was a beast. I remember one day in (high)school I brought in my oldskool GBC (radioactive purple or whatever the color is) and linked up with a friend who had Yellow, tore through his entire team with it, 6 slashes 6 K.O.'s. Then I ported him over to my Gold and duked it out with another friend who actually had a few 100's. After I K.O'd half his team, his 100 Nidoking finally brought down Kabutops (curse you weakness to ice curse youuuuuuu).

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
I've only had one...the Arceus given away at the recent Toys R' Us event. I've never been able to muster the endurance needed to actually raise a Pokemon to level 100 but, I've got a team currently in the mid-80's...which I haven't used in a long, long time...

tofulove

Sep 6, 2009
charazard, blue version, and no use of the rare candy duplicate cheat, although when i found out about that, i made a lot of lvl 100s :p help me get 151 even, although mew did kill my red version, i was able to get it into the blue... btw gameshark + blue yellow or red = playing with fire and your game will get burned.

CloakedOne

Oct 1, 2009
First one ever that I made all the way to L100 legitimately: Charizard (I primarily used a Venusaur, which I loved, so I was surprised by this)

lapan

Jan 23, 2009
Never had a legit level 100 pokemon so far. I only owned the first generation and abused the missingno. glitch to duplicate rare candies.
I bought Soulsilver recently, let's see if i will have the mindpower to grind one up too 100 this time.

Xpwn3ntial

Avid Reader
Dec 22, 2008
Which one? I traded some Pokemon with a friend and he gave me a level 100 Mew.
The first one I trained personally to lv. 100 was Swampert on my first Ruby playthrough.

Darth Rahu

Critic of the Sith
Nov 20, 2009
Articuno was my first 100. Followed by Pikachu in yellow, then Blaziken in Ruby version.

Royta

Aug 7, 2009
Venasaur on Pokemon Blue. Great game. And to this day I have a special bond with this pokemon <3

Cakekey

Apr 15, 2010
First was my dear Meganium in Gold version, Onua. Then was my Aerodactyl, Vakama. My third was in Sapphire, and was my shiny Torkoal, Hewkii. Yes, all nicknames were ripped from the Bionicle stories.

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
blastoise in pokemon blue I traded it to silver version but then the memory went out