Your first level 100 Pokemon

RikSharp

Feb 11, 2009
dragonite in blue.
the champion used one so i figured they was good.

have had loads since then, although nowadays, i prefer breeding them to get unusual movesets for my friends

geddydisciple

Cerebrate
Aug 25, 2008
Charizard was my first. He was so tough he could beat the elite four by himself and he would barely have a scratch on him. I miss my Charizard :(

Woodscare

of Awesometon
Sep 18, 2009
Ranooth said:
My first level 100 was my Snorlax but i did cheat and use the rare candy cheat. My first proper 100 (which took forever) was my Venusaur.
I know how you feel, thats why I never made another level 100 pokemon again. I also hated using rare candies

SamuelT

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2009
Country
Nederland
Golduck. 'Cause I wanted to know if it could use hyperbeam, like in the animé.

Never learned it.

KimberlyGoreHound

Mar 17, 2010
Pikachu in Pokémon Yellow, because I'm boring and uncreative.
Second was Charizard, in the same game.
Then Blastoise, on the same file.
Fourth was Mewtwo.
Fifth was Articuno.
Sixth was Zapdos.

Those are the only ones who ever hit 100 legitimately. Best save file I ever made. Except I failed to catch 'em all.

KaiRai

Jun 2, 2008
I believe mine was Ampharos (Didn't actually start playing till Gold), second was Meganium (I think that's right? Chikorita's final evolution) and my 3rd was Raikou, cause master balls rock :D

HotShooter

Jun 4, 2009
Charizard in Red.
I usually just level up my starter and the best legendary in the game, and the rest are for the HM

Phenakist

Feb 25, 2009
I believe it was my Flygon... No, wait, was Charizard on my first playthrough ever when I was 9 and I assumed you got a prize of sorts by getting something to level 100... Good times.