Your first level 100 Pokemon

AngloDoom

Aug 2, 2008
Charizard, then Mewtwo.

Then the item-duplicating cheat was discovered, and every mo-fo in my party shot up to level 100 in a day.

KitsunetheFox

Jan 3, 2010
Altaria (It had Ice Beam, meaning that it nuked most of the Elite 4. And by that, I mean about 3/4 of their pokemon), swiftly followed by Blaziken (who pretty much had the first (darkness) and third (Ice) of the Elite 4 in Pokemon Ruby to himself).

zenoaugustus

Feb 5, 2009
Well I started playing about 2 years ago from a couple year hiatus (it was uncool in middle school. It still is uncool in high school, but I don't give a shit what other people think, I think it's cool) and have played numerous different games. I started with Emerald (which I didn't enjoy that much) then moved to FireRed then up to Platinum and now to SoulSilver. I have 15 level 100s. My first was Rayquaza. I got my Blaziken there afterwards and have had numerous ones since. Tyranitar is one of my personal favorites, along with Blissey.

randomrob

Aug 5, 2009
Dragonite! i loved the big ugly bastard despite that fact that he was a fat orange thing where his predecessors had been sleek, beautiful, elegant creatures. In fact after i caught dratini i never really used much else apart from occasionally my Charizard or my Jynx.

zHellas

Quite Not Right
Feb 7, 2010
Blastoise on LeafGreen(I know...). With him I basically did like a One Pokemon Run. He was level 54 or so when I fought Sabrina! XD

MetallicaRulez0

Aug 27, 2008
Legit L100 Charizard on Pokemon Red. Took so freaking long to level him via Elite Four grinding. After that I just abused the rare candy glitch to level my team.

Deadlock Radium

Mar 29, 2009
Charizard.
<3

[SUB]Is it just me or is the number of Pokemon threads this week one billion times higher than normal?[/SUB]

ninjapenguin981

Jul 10, 2009
First legit level 100 was Rayquaza. Purely because I could take the whole league with just it, and used it to train up so many other pokemon.

Jzolr0708

Apr 6, 2009
Legitimately, I leveled my Charizard to 100, my Torterra to 100, and my Haunter, simply because its Haunter, and Haunter = Win.