Your first level 100 Pokemon

gothic wolf

Jan 10, 2010
my blastoise which was strong enough to take down a zapdos without breaking a sweat that was a fun tournement

The DSM

Apr 18, 2009
What ever the fully evolved mudkip was called.

Me and Mr Muddy kicked all kinds of arse....

A big red rooster

Jul 9, 2009
I do believe it was Charizard. Somehow, my friend had the time to level up every pokemon on his team of six without the use of glitches or cheats, and he did it on blue, gold, and ruby versions. Also, he did not trade or import them.

Dr. Crawver

Doesn't know why he has premium
Nov 20, 2009
on pokemon yellow I got blastoise to level 100, then venusaur, charizard, articuno, picachu, and finally alakazam, all done legit (I beat mewtwo as I wasn't interested in it, prefering the spoonbender)

FoAmY99

Dec 8, 2009
Snorlax. Rare candy glitch. Did that with dozens of my pokemon on red. I have no shame.

Rune342

Aug 26, 2008
Mine was Heracross. Back in gold and silver it was the only pokemon who could learn Megahorn, 120 damage 100 accuracy.

Chrmike

Oct 20, 2009
Oddly enough, it was my Fearow. Strange isn't it, I could get a pokemon like Mewtwo and I choose to spend my time leveling a common sparrow.

Jark212

Certified Deviant
Jul 17, 2008
Sandslash, in my opinion the greatest Pokemon ever...

Piggott uses fly,
Sandslash uses dig.

Greatest tactic ever...

zenoaugustus

Feb 5, 2009
A big red rooster said:
zenoaugustus said:
Tyranitar is one of my personal favorites, along with Blissey.
Holy crap, I had a lv.100 Blissey, once. Those things have more HP than you know what to do with, yeah?
Yeah, it's got some HP alright. Mine has north of 650. Which isn't that bad. It's fun when playing against friends, but in single player it can become tedious to use.

mechanixis

Oct 16, 2009
I never got a Pokemon to 100 through legitimate means. Back in the days of Red and Blue, I totally missed some of the point of Pokemon - I thought of enemy trainers and wild pokemon as a threat rather than a training exercise, so I ran from or avoided every encounter possible. When I got to the elite four my Pokemon were in their early 40's, and I didn't understand why it was suddenly so difficult.