Your first level 100 Pokemon

StrangerQ

Oct 14, 2009
Blaziken after many hours of grinding league
being fire and fighint helps quite a lot (at 90 i could pretty much 2 shot anything but dragon type champion)
saphire was my first pokemon and due miss save i lost my epic game... but memory of my dear Blaze shall stay alive

Wrann

Sep 22, 2009
mine was Charizard but I did it with the rare candy Misingno glitch. I have never gotten a lvl 100 other than that sadly.

NuclearPenguin

Oct 29, 2009
Articuno and Deliberd.

My only two 100's ever. Worth every second because...

[HEADING=1]ICE IS AWESOME[/HEADING]

Kamukazi

Dec 4, 2009
my first one was charizard back in red
i then got mewtwo and pidgeot on silver

thats bout it, never used the rare candy cheat

Mistermixmaster

Aug 4, 2009
my first one was Caterpie, used the rare candy glitch thing, but my first properly leveled one was either Charizard or Venonat =P

LOZFFVII

Mar 26, 2010
My first level 100 pokemon was Meganium in Pokemon Crystal, followed shortly by Tyranitar - I just kept fighting the pokemon league, got huge amounts of experience. Those two have so far been my ONLY level 100's.

Strangely, Meganium isn't my favourite Johto starter - Typhlosion is, but I already had Typhosion in Gold. (Typhlosion is also my favourite starter of all time - followed by Charizard, Tyranitar is my favourite non-legendary pokemon overall).

havass

Dec 15, 2009
I never did level up my pokemon to level 100.
It got kinda pointless after I destroyed the Elite Four with my pokemon 10 levels lower than theirs. If I could win them with my pokemon at that level, level 100 seems kinda..pointless.

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
Blastoise. Legitimately too! Although it didn't reach 100 until well after I traded it to Silver. Second was either Typhlosion or Togetic. Not sure why I levelled Togetic all the way, but it seemed like a good idea at the time!