Your first level 100 Pokemon

rosac

Sep 13, 2008
none yet, but that is only cos I level up my entire team at the same team. They're all currently level 42/3 to go against the leet 4. Lance still wups me though...

10 more levels, then I'll be laughing.

Graveler grind ago-go!

rosac

AndyVale

Mar 18, 2009
I got my Mewtwo up to 100 and then my Charizard.

My sister then got a Bulbasaur to level 6 and saved over it...

slipknot4

Feb 19, 2009
A levul 100 Blastoise!
Ahh... the awesome memories.
I learned all my English from that game, more or less ^_^

Drakmeire

Elite Member
Jun 27, 2009
Country
United States
My Venasaur (I think I misspelled that)I leveled it all the way without using any rare candies, I could beat any level 100 charizard I battled since most players would just use rare candies. I then used a glitch to copy it 5 times so I had an army of level 100 Venasaurs.

IrirshTerrorist

Jul 25, 2009
Woodscare said:
What was your fist level 100 Pokemon? Mine was Hypno, and that was the only one that made to 100
I didn't really like Hypno to be honest with you.

My first Pokemon to level 100 was Raticate
and then Ghastly

They were my only two to reach 100.

NeoAC

Zombie Nation #LetsRise
Jun 9, 2008
I haven't legitly gotten to 100, I usually stop playing after I beat the Elite Four and then go again. First one with the rare candy cheat was Jolteon. I loved that little guy. Highest legitimate level I got was a Scizor to 76, and that's because back then I didn't know you had to trade Scyther to get it to evolve...

The Last Nomad

Lost in Ethiopia
Oct 28, 2009
ShatteredBlack said:
Spacefly said:
Zapdos... In pokemon yellow. She was fucking awesome... Nothing could beat her after level 80 or so...
I got a few after that but I always feel Zapdos was always the strongest pokemon I've ever had.
But pokemon didn't have gender in Gen I (Apart from the Nidoran's, obviously)...

My first was a tyranitar, in Silver. Holy shit, that thing kicked legitimate arse!
Yeah, while its true that they didn't I thought all the legendary Birds were always female?

And besides Zapdos always looked kinda female... Don't you think.

And I think I later traded it to a later gen game and found out she was female...
I also did the same with my pikachu, only to find out it was also female... Much to my disapointment.

EDIT: I just checked on Bulbapedia, turns out Zapdos is a genderless pokemon... Pretty cool eh?

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
Tyranitar. I used that thing so often whenever it fainted it was from using struggle.