Your first level 100 Pokemon

EscapeGoat_v1legacy

Aug 20, 2008
Charizard in Pokemon Red was my first Level 100. Man, he kicked ass.

On a slightly related note, I've just got my first Level 100 in SoulSilver - a Lucario I traded as an egg from my Platinum game.

standokan

May 28, 2009
swampert, though i don't know for sure as i didn't care for levels, i just liked evolving and didn't care about levels as long i could beat anything.

steelguy17

Aug 5, 2009
My first had to have been Jolteon, loved that thing to death, did it by power leveling it through the elite 4 all the time thunderbolt 1 shots ftw!

UnTedOne

Apr 13, 2010
The first lvl 100 i remeber was Blaziken. Thats the first legitimate anyway...

My very first one was probably a MissingNo, but since it starts at lvl 120 and isn't on the pokedex i guess it doesn'y count...

Emberwolf

Mar 7, 2010
I'm another one for Charizard. I think my Pigeot was the second, and I believe Raichu came third.
Hadn't played since the days of Red and Blue, then went out and bought SoulSilver last week. Wow, how things have changed!

imaloony

Nov 19, 2009
I don't remember my FIRST, especially since I had a crap load in Red and Blue because of the Rare Candy glitch, but my most notable one was my Typhlosion from Crystal, who I trained into awesome. Then I cloned him with the glitch and got a full party of him. It kicked ass.

Scully

Aug 8, 2009
Pidgeot on pokemon yellow, replaced my pickcahu as a useful pokemon for brock and i forgot about others afterwards

Vohn_exel

Residential Idiot
Oct 24, 2008
Charizard, even though I used the rare candy glitch, he was at level 70 when I did it, so I feel slightly vindicated :p

Woodscare

of Awesometon
Sep 18, 2009
steelguy17 said:
My first had to have been Jolteon, loved that thing to death, did it by power leveling it through the elite 4 all the time thunderbolt 1 shots ftw!
That was one of my favourite Pokemon