Your greatest NEVER AGAIN achievement?

ridiculon

Sep 4, 2009
Vigilante on Lego Batman. It sounds easy, sure, but what they don't tell you is if you play co-op you only get credit for the rescues that YOU do... but there's no way to friggin check which ones those were. Took me like an extra four hours to replay every friggin level and save them myself before I got it.

Stevo_s

Working on Avatar
Jan 24, 2010
Probably Lumines Supernova: Time Attack 180 you have to erase 210 blocks in 180 seconds.
Wow that took me forever!
and half of the trophies in Super Stardust are pretty effing frustrating!

KaZZaP

Aug 7, 2008
The only game I've ever actually tried to get all the achievements was Dead Rising. I did eventually get them all but there were same major pain in the ass ones. The 7 day survivor one comes to mind. 12+ hours real time in the mall, no saving and your health slowly drops from hunger so you can't just hide in the janitors closest. Not to mention I had to do it twice because my game froze on a loading the screen 11 hours into my first try... ya never again.

Shawshanker

Jan 9, 2010
randomrob said:
I chose the Impossible on Bioshock for completing it on the hardest setting. that was scary hard.
I did that one using a glitch and it made my life so much easier.

OT: Probably the flags in Assassin's Creed. Seriously not fun.

Deleted

Jul 25, 2009
Gralian said:
What achievement on the 360 or PS3 caused you the most grief to obtain, so much so you'd never want to do it again?

For me, it has to be the Leonidas achievement in BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger. A boss that takes away 70% of your life in one move and regenerates his health after should not be permitted in a fighting game.
you think Blazblue bosses are hard? That guy is a student in the School of Cheapass bosses.

Gill from SF3 and Seth from SF4 are students too, and any boss from a SNK game (like King of Fighters) are the fucking teachers.

My best achievement is winning ten matches in a row on super Street Fighter 4 online. Every time I was on my 10th fight, a fucking Ryu who knows what they're doing would wreck my shit.

Losing to a good ryu gets agitating, since fighting a bunch of bad ones will spoil you.

migo

Jun 27, 2010
I haven't hit anything yet, but I suspect after I'm done with Geometry Wars I won't want to play it again unless it's multiplayer.

Kukakkau

Feb 9, 2008
Captain Pancake said:
Attaining all the veteran achievements on Modern Warfare 2. On that difficulty it turned a 5 hour game into a 10 hour one. Trying to complete the last part of contingency in only a minute and a half was the worst.
Took me an hour less on veteran - it was piss easy compared to the last two on veteran

CINN4M0N said:
Getting the flags in Assassins Creed 1. A glitch in the game meant that though I got a certain flag, it wasn't recorded. I spent so long looking for a single flag before realising what had happened.

So yeah, I did the whole game again.
This - word for word is what happened to me. Spent 3 hours getting all the flags in kingdom - have one missing so check them all about for another 1 and 1/2 hours. Then have to start a new game and do it all again.

Then again I did get all the feathers in the new one...

GameBullet

May 25, 2009
beat the latest prince of persia in less them 12 hours. not the forgotten sand the other one.i never want to play it again

userwhoquitthesite

Jul 23, 2009
Onyx Oblivion said:
Never again do I want to hunt all the Bobbleheads in Fallout 3.
what? that was easy as hell! you practically trip over them!

actually all of fallout's achievements are easy to acquire.

I cant think of any

Warped_Ghost

Sep 26, 2009
Collecting all the audio logs on ODST.
It wouldnt be so bad IF THE GAME WASN'T GLITCHED.
You have to collect all the audio logs in one go without going off of the game because if you do it deletes your audio log process.
BTW I'am only assuming the game is glitched and this isn't a design flaw.

Furrama

Jul 24, 2008
This was the ps2, buuuut....

FFX, the Chocobo 'race' where you had to come in at 0:00 seconds to get Tidus' legendary weapon key.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....

I did it though. Now the lightning dodging on the other hand.... o_O;

toastmaster2k8

Jul 21, 2008
Deja Vu in Halo 3 ODST and I wish I could say I got annual in halo 3 but one of the guys Internet shit out right before we got on the ship. never again will I try that.

Decabo

Dec 16, 2009
Ninja Gaiden 2: Way of the Master Ninja, which is arguably the hardest achievement to get on Xbox 360.