Your High School clique/group?

LongAndShort

I'm pretty good. Yourself?
May 11, 2009
We had the lads, the nerds, the overachievers, and Asian groups divided by what country they came from. I was in a separate group,which included a bit of everything, and found members of all groups hanging out with us. I think I read in the Herald that our group was called 'slashies' as in "I'm a nerd/jock/whatever"

Just about everyone in my high school year got along pretty well. There were a few individuals we hated, but not groups.

Scde2

Has gone too far in a few places
Mar 25, 2010
The emos.
[sub]Hmm is it appropriate to add an emo emoticon? I'd say so![/sub]
//_^

Plurralbles

Jan 12, 2010
I was the quiet unpopular kid with the jock outgoing friend.

I remember going through the school and getting some good friends and we formed our own little group of, "almost are Haves but not quite there" and we mingled with each of the cliques in our separate ways. It wasn't a terrible way to go through high school.

Count Igor

May 5, 2010
There aren't really any "Cliques" just groups of friends.
I was in "Da Kool Gaang". My main job was teaching the idiots grammar. By the end of the first year, it was a "The Cool Gang".

But even if I was in the nerd gang or whatever, I wouldn't have got picked on, seeing as there are one, maybe two people in my year who could put up a fight against me. This allows me to do what I want, act how I want and to whomever I want.
High school's fun.

Edit: Oh, as with the rule of the universe, seeing as I'm the biggest and toughest, I'm also the nicest, gentlest and kindest. (Is Kindest a word? It doesn't seem like it should be)

WJC

May 9, 2010
If I could describe my group it would be people who didn't really fit in anywhere else...

TheTim

Jan 23, 2010
My group is very diverse.

We have different races, we have skaters, muscleheads, smart guys, bros.
i love being a musclehead bro-type guy though.

Socius

Dec 26, 2008
I don't like this concept at all, I like to think of people as individuals and that none of us belong to a clique! but if I were to say one it would have to be goth.

Flamezdudes

Aug 27, 2009
There is sort of this main group in my year at school, i talk to them and i'm friendly but i don't really talk to them and hang out with my other friends. I'm not exactly popular.

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
omega_peaches said:
I'm not in highschool yet
=D
You do have to be 13 to join the Escapist...

I'm in a group of gamers, one is only a semi-gamer (not me, obvoiusly).
We're also in the higest class, so that's a plus :D

Count Igor

May 5, 2010
PoisonUnagi said:
omega_peaches said:
I'm not in highschool yet
=D
You do have to be 13 to join the Escapist...

I'm in a group of gamers, one is only a semi-gamer (not me, obvoiusly).
We're also in the higest class, so that's a plus :D
Could be 13 in year 7 I think

joshuaayt

Vocal SJW
Nov 15, 2009
My clique? We don't really have a well defined one...
If someone wants to hang out with us, we let them. Probably even talk to them, and soon BAM!- They are part of the group.

thom_cat_

Nov 30, 2008
I was originally with the people who played soccer and talked about soccer constantly (we're in AUS), but I never really fit in because I don't know jack shit about soccer! So now I've changed groups to the socially retarded but absolutely awesome group, who as socially acceptable in their own place, but when contrasted with the "cool" people we are absolutely insane.
I like to say if you aren't insane you're not having fun.

Lucifron

Dec 21, 2009
Cliques didn't exist as they seem to do in the States in my Swedish High School. People usually hung out by class, although I frequently cheated on mine. The only actual clique was the Jocks (read: 90%) of the sports class, and they were mostly assholes.

Boris Goodenough

Jul 15, 2009
I was a loner who was friends with most. I was also rather psychotic back then, so people didn't provoke me too much.

Johanthemonster666

May 25, 2010
I never really fit into any "clique" my entire high school existence lol
I was always hanging around either a select few friends (4-8 people usually) or just chilling out with one or two of my best friends.

Whoever claims their school has no cliques is a liar...teens/human beings always form groups, sub groups and structure everything into some sort of hierarchy.

I went to a private school the claimed it had no cliques among its student body which turned out to be a fabrication. Despite the fact that the student body pretended to be united by common religious beliefs,a "well-rounded ciriculum" that encouraged people to try a variaty of sports, arts ect; there were "football jocks", "soccer jocks", "popular kids", drama/chorus kids, the outcast groups and so on.

The only other thing I can recall that united vast majority of them was that they were mostly rich and stuck up,to the point where the religious stuff became an apparent sham when it came down to mommy and daddy's checkbook.

I was in the "outcast group sometimes, and with the "artistic/drama people" the next moment.. so cliques never hampered me too much.

Andalusa

Mad Cat Lady
Feb 25, 2008
Well, our year was divided into three groups. The boys (because they all got along), the "Pretty People" the girls who wear an inch of make up, back comb their hair, stick thin and act like a total ***** to anyone who doesn't look like them. Then there's all the other girls, that's where I fit in.
This split in the year got so bad at one point, a game of dodge ball turned very nasty. One girl had to go to hospital, two girls got suspended, about 15 got sent home and everyone had to give a statement about what happened.
Both of the girl groups get along with the boys.

MrNickster

Apr 23, 2010
The one where everyone except me loves hardcore, deathcore, metalcore etc (Parkway Drive, BMTH, Suicide Silence etc) and everyone except me loves World of Warcraft.

Sometimes I can't help but feel that I shouldn't be in that group

himemiya1650

Jan 16, 2010
I was a techie when I started high school, then became a FOB when i started dating, went back to the techies in gr11/12. Occasionally I chilled with the ginos, since it was a catholic school it was inevitable.