Your holy grail

WhyBotherToTry

Jun 22, 2011
By this I mean what is the one thing you want/ would like to see most in life but will more than likely never find/see? I'd say alternate energy. I'd love to see what method could be used after oil is gone, but in particular I'd like to see how the issue of transport is solved, what new propulsion systems will be invented and what fuels they will use.

Cheesus333

Aug 20, 2008
I want to write a bestselling novel.

It's what they call a pipe dream. Buuuuut I'm determined to try, because... um...
I don't know, I'm tired. I'll justify my dreams in the morning.

somerandomhobo

Sep 23, 2009
King Arthur didn't wait around for the holy grail.

The greatest part of the story is his epic journey to find the grail, no the actual end result. In some stories he doesn't even find the thing.

Stop waiting around for love, go find it.

Pyramid Head

Jun 19, 2011
Decency and ethics in the mainstream media, and human intelligence.
Just, something that can help me lose my misanthropy. I would like to find another human being who doesn't lead a parasitic existence aside from a few friends i have. People are just shit, and i'd like to find an exception to the rule.

And if not that, a decent action RPG on consoles.

Jun 11, 2008
Dango said:
Love.

Forever alone ;_;

OT: I'd like to see real space travel like us being able to travel at least as far as the asteroid belts and start some space mining. That would negate some of the resource problems on Earth. Fuel/energy wise nuclear will be the next source until we find something better.

Darh Abdomino

Sep 20, 2010

No seriously, if I die before the whole "exploring the galaxy" thing starts, I'm going to ask to be reincarnated, Paradise or no.

Slaanesh

Aug 1, 2011
A girl willing to do anal.
A pimp chalice.
A High School Diploma
Fuck it, I'm going with the CAPTCHA:

The Umerizi. It is an enigma. I must find it, claim it, and if possible, have sex with it.

trophykiller

Jul 23, 2010
For my country to discover space travel. We wouldn't be controled by china anymore. After all, he who controls space, controls the world.

CulixCupric

Oct 20, 2011
Advanced Genetic Manipulation. Like this stuff (links):

http://lagutin.deviantart.com/art/The-Real-Pikachu-207549495

http://something-wild.deviantart.com/art/Changes-256534031

http://megan-yrrbby.deviantart.com/art/Devil-86877948

http://bayerte1.deviantart.com/art/Real-dragon-quot-Mini-toothless-quot-85150808

SidingWithTheEnemy

Sep 29, 2011
I like the way Geralt of Rivia handles the situation with the holy grail.
1) Talk to an old hermit about the different theories about the grail.
2) Have Sex with the Lady of Lake.
3) ...
4) Profit (and a nice silver blade as well)

Aug 25, 2009
somerandomhobo said:
King Arthur didn't wait around for the holy grail.

The greatest part of the story is his epic journey to find the grail, no the actual end result. In some stories he doesn't even find the thing.

Stop waiting around for love, go find it.
That...

That's beautiful!

heh.

I have lots of dreams, none of them what I would classify as 'Holy Grail' material. The entire point about the Holy Grail quest is that in the end it is ultimately doomed. The only knights who find it aren't allowed to keep it, and one of them goes to heaven instead. I prefer to keep my dreams a little more grounded.

Tips_of_Fingers

Jun 21, 2010
Cheesus333 said:
I want to write a bestselling novel.

It's what they call a pipe dream. Buuuuut I'm determined to try, because... um...
I don't know, I'm tired. I'll justify my dreams in the morning.
I just want to write a novel fullstop. Even if it only sold a few hundred copies, I'd be happy. It'd at least spur me on to write something even better. But yes, a bestselling novel would likely be my "holy grail". But, like King Arthur, I will pursue my grail entirely. If I could only motivate myself....

Deathleaper said:
A girl willing to do anal.
A pimp chalice.
A High School Diploma
Fuck it, I'm going with the CAPTCHA:

The Umerizi. It is an enigma. I must find it, claim it, and if possible, have sex with it.
That was fucking hilarious.