Your ideal roster for a Justice League Movie?

SidheKnight

Nov 28, 2011
If Warner ever made a Justice League movie a la Avengers (with individual movies leading up to it) which would be your ideal team composition?

Kolby Jack

Come at me scrublord, I'm ripped
Apr 29, 2011
Uh, why wouldn't it be the original 7 members? Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Green Lantern, Aquaman, and Martian Manhunter/Cyborg (for the reboot).

I Have No Idea

Aug 5, 2011
Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, and Martian Manhunter.

No Cyborg, at least not for the first one. And Aquaman would be out of the picture.

pilouuuu

Aug 18, 2009
Mmm... Isn't it confirmed that they're making a movie in 2014?

I think the team members should be Superman, Batman, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, Flash, Jonn Jonzz, Hawkgirl and Aquaman.

The villain should be Darkseid!

darlarosa

May 4, 2011
These are more normal ones:
Superman
Batman
Green Lantern (I suggest John Stewart)
Martian Manhunter
Black Canary or Zantana(they each bring a different element to the team)
Wonder Woman

Sensible ones:
Superman (Or Captain Marvel really...have Billy Batson be this starry idea kid who brings them together)
Batman(can stay or go really) or I would prefer Cyborg
Vixen
Martian Manhunter
Wonder Woman

Or

Zatanna
Aquaman
Booster Gold
Superman
Hawkman
Hawkwoman

Or

Aquaman
Batman
PowerGirl
The Flash
Green Lantern ( Hal Jordan)
Blue Beetle
Zatanna

Or
Wonder Woman
Green Arrow
Superman
Black Canary
Zatanna, Orion, or Cyborg depending on the enemy

I feel like Superman HAS to be the core of the team in most cases :/ is that wrong?

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
I'm still kind of annoyed they have to make another batman movie for this thing

Vigilantis

Jan 14, 2010
Jack the Potato said:
Uh, why wouldn't it be the original 7 members? Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Green Lantern, Aquaman, and Martian Manhunter/Cyborg (for the reboot).
This, I don't see any reason in leaving anyone out of this list.

Khazoth

Sep 4, 2008
Please no, please no. Please, please no. DC movies usually end up being either mediocre or just alright. So that would require them making what? 7 successful movies? Or one really crappy movie that's 75% choppy origin story.

Saltarius

Aug 30, 2011
Vault101 said:
I'm still kind of annoyed they have to make another batman movie for this thing
Well, given the ending, it'd kind of ruin it's meaning if...yeah I can't say anything on the matter without spoiling it.

Jan 12, 2012
From the movie's IMDB page [http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0974015/]:
"Superman, Batman, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, the Flash and other superheroes unite to to fight against evil forces."

So yeah, it looks like they are covering their major players. I don't know how many of them will get their own movies (although Batman [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.382771-Poll-The-Next-Batman-Movie#15118046] and Superman [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.382768-Man-of-Steel#15114853] certainly are) and how many will just be a part of the Justice League movie.

Vigilantis said:
Jack the Potato said:
This, I don't see any reason in leaving anyone out of this list.
They might leave out Martian Manhunter, or relegate him to a secondary role, as he is not a well-known character in most circles, and Warner Bros. is not likely to risk millions on giving him his own movie. It would be great to have him, but I don't think it's gonna happen.

Random Argument Man

May 21, 2008
Well, if everyone had a good movie and everything.

-I guess Batman, Superman, Flash, Wonderwoman and Manhunter are in my ideal candidates.
-I would add Aquaman from the latest Justice league cartoon. The guy that doesn't take bullshit and is always ready for a fight.
-I don't know much about Green lantern other than John Stewart. I liked him, but I would rather see him as a support character than a main lead.
- I'd like to see Green arrow since the Avengers didn't really give a chance to Hawkeye.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Litlep said:
Batman, Batman, Batman, Batman, Batman, Batman and Batman.

Pure epicosity
Bruce Wayne, Dick Grayson, Terry MacGennis, Clark Kent, Frank Miller's God-Damn Bruce Wayne, Old Bruce Wayne from Batman Beyond...and...Bruce Wayne: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. Just an idea and I think I've got everyone who's worn the...or rather, a cape and cowl (except the last one I guess)

---

My Justice League would be made up of...

Superman
Batman
Hal Jordan (Green Lantern)
Wonder Woman
Jaime Reyes/Kahji Da (Blue Beetle)
Flash
Zatanna

...The scenario would revolve around Jaime Reyes trying to keep Khaji Da under control as The Reach begin to infiltrate Earth. Now I think about it though...that would probably make a better Green Lantern/Blue Beetle movie considering the animosity between The Reach and, The Lanterns.

So lets move that over to its own thing and replace the Jaime with New-52 Aquaman for the Justice League movie. Have them fight Mongol or something...it could open the door to a Death of Superman/ Emerald Twilight/ Final Night kind of storyline.

pilouuuu

Aug 18, 2009
I Have No Idea said:
pilouuuu said:
The villain should be Dark Side!
*Darkseid

Might want to correct that before you get your head bitten off by someone.
Haha I appreciate it!

I really hope they don't give each superhero a movie. And little to no origin stories, please. I hate origins stories and that is one reason why I still don't watch the new Spidey movie. Just focus on the action straight away! Everyone already knows these heroes origin and if that's not the case they should go out and buy the comic. When you watch a detective movie, do you always get to see how he became a detective? Why do all superheroes movies need an origin story. Just treat the superheroes as normal characters. One is a vigilante, another is an alien, the other comes from a fantasy island... That's all origin story needed!

Rawberry101

Jan 14, 2012
The Justice League tv show. Hey if they got the same animators and writers from the show to do a 2 1/2 hour movie that'd be good enough for me. Maybe even the best option...

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Cyborg, Green Lantern, the Flash and Aquaman. I figure they should all get their own movies ahead of time though, especially Wonder Woman because I feel after seventy years she's earned the right to a big budget movie of her own and shouldn't have to settle for sharing one with Batman and Superman who've had plenty.