Your L4D map?

Fniff

Apr 15, 2009
Mine?

Virus takes over a city. The Survivors are fighting for they're lives in a radio station. They have to broadcast an SOS signal to get the military,but the zombies are coming...

It could be called...On Air.

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
Curtmiester said:
A water park. O the sliding horror!
Smooth.

OT: I'd set one in a bowling alley. It would be called "When zombies strike back" Oh yeah, smell the crap joke.

Meado

Apr 27, 2008
Mine'd be set at a holiday resort, complete with golf course, massive swimming pool, and Boomers in speedos.

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
Meado said:
Mine'd be set at a holiday resort, complete with golf course, massive swimming pool, and Boomers in speedos.
Thanks for the image that is now stuck in my head...[small]boomers in speedos...ugh[/small]

Radeonx

Apr 26, 2009
A Zombie FunHouse in a Amusement Park. It will be called Irony Cove.

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
Radeonx said:
A Zombie FunHouse in a Amusement Park.
Dammit, ninja'd!
I was actually thinking of that for a while. But really, how awesome would it be to have a L4D map taking place in a Funhouse? Or better yet, a Haunted house..

macatombe

Mar 8, 2009
sasquatch99 said:
Meado said:
Thanks for the image that is now stuck in my head...[small]boomers in speedos...ugh[/small]
Then don't look at this http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/56922

Radeonx

Apr 26, 2009
xxhazyshadowsxx said:
Radeonx said:
Dammit, ninja'd!
I was actually thinking of that for a while. But really, how awesome would it be to have a L4D map taking place in a Funhouse? Or better yet, a Haunted house..
It would only be good if they made you use the mirrors that manipulate your location and size to find where the zombies are. A little more puzzle-esque, with all the zombie shooting madness.

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
Radeonx said:
xxhazyshadowsxx said:
Radeonx said:
Dammit, ninja'd!
It would only be good if they made you use the mirrors that manipulate your location and size to find where the zombies are. A little more puzzle-esque, with all the zombie shooting madness.
Cannot go wrong with a cart-ride portion either. :D

Radeonx

Apr 26, 2009
xxhazyshadowsxx said:
Radeonx said:
xxhazyshadowsxx said:
Radeonx said:
Dammit, ninja'd!
By god man! WE MUST WRITE THIS DOWN AND SEND IT TO VALVE.

Xhumed

Jun 15, 2008
A huge shopping mall, or possibly an underground military complex/mine...

MasterSqueak

May 10, 2009
xxhazyshadowsxx said:
Radeonx said:
Dammit, ninja'd!
Two words.

Dark Carnival.

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
macatombe said:
sasquatch99 said:
Meado said:
Then don't look at this http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/56922
never say don't look at this. i always will...
MY EYES!!!! THEY BURN!!!!!

OT:A zombie apocalypse set in medieval times. Killing zombies with crossbows, longbows and broadswords

Kerbain

Sep 3, 2009
Xhumed said:
A huge shopping mall, or possibly an underground military complex/mine...
Huge shopping mall! Total zombie classic, Im amazed they didnt have one of them in the original

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
MasterSqueak said:
xxhazyshadowsxx said:
Radeonx said:
Dammit, ninja'd!
Two words.

Dark Carnival.
Yes, but an actual FUNHOUSE.
Not just a carnival.

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
Radeonx said:
xxhazyshadowsxx said:
Radeonx said:
xxhazyshadowsxx said:
Radeonx said:
Dammit, ninja'd!
By god man! WE MUST WRITE THIS DOWN AND SEND IT TO VALVE.
WE SHALL!

Smagmuck_

Aug 25, 2009
Hollywood... Why?

Francis: They just keep comming!
Louis: That's what she said!
Zoey: Hey! I heard that!
Bill: Would you three keep it down? I can't seem to turn my hearing aid down!
(Boomer Gurgles)
Zoey: Oh, my, god. It's Paris Hil-
(Boomer explodes)
Bill: Stupid skank, ruining todays young people with her crappy music and her sex tapes.
(Tank sounds)
Francis: Oh my god it's Silvester Stelone!
(Tank charges)
Francis: Oh, god it's poundin' my face in AHH!

GAME OVER...

It's called ZOMBIE-WOOD...