Your Mom

Vampire cat

Apocalypse Meow
Apr 21, 2010
When my dad walked in on me and I was half way trough a 2 liter box of chocolate ice cream. He looked at me really weird, than he asked me if everything was OK. I said yes, but he kept going, hinting to if I maybe had some "boy trouble". Awkward!... After which I finished the ice cream.

camokkid said:
I wonder when/if anyone is going to say they were caught masturbating.
Well, maybe no one has? =3

child of lileth

The Norway Italian
Jun 10, 2009
I'm still batting a thousand for not having any kinds of moments like these.

I think the closest thing would be when my mom saw a wrench thing I have for my Gibson Explorer, and thought it was a crack pipe. It wasn't really awkward or anything though.

Jackalb

Dec 31, 2009
camokkid said:
Well it's the craziest thing your parents have caught you doing if it included siblings' I would have mentioned that rather awkward time.

JanatUrlich

Apr 24, 2009
My parents have never caught me doing anything particularly bad, but my ex-girlfriends dad once caught us having sex in a phone box. Fucking hilarious night that one...

Sleekgiant

Redlin5 made my title :c
Jan 21, 2010
Haven't got caught doing anything out of the ordinary except for singing songs loudly
Furburt said:
My mum caught me smoking dope once.

I was frozen in fear, not knowing what she'd do.

She asked me for some.

That was a really strange night.
Sounds like my mom

SeanTheSheep

Jun 23, 2009
Jackalb said:
camokkid said:
Well it's the craziest thing your parents have caught you doing if it included siblings' I would have mentioned that rather awkward time.
*Shudders*
Not a good mental image...

Gavmando

Feb 3, 2009
My dad once walked in while I was doing the deed with an ex-girlfriend.
My ex looked at me and asked if my dad had seen us. I said no and kept going. :D

Fbuh

Feb 3, 2009
Kungfu_Teddybear said:
DividedUnity said:
OT: Hmmm not sure...probably when i was trying out Final Fantasy X-2 i was watching the opening scene and my dad walked passed my room as i was watching it. He peeked into my room and said "What the fuck are you watching" the look on his face was priceless.
A similar incident happened with me and my mother while I was watching Akira. It was the end and Tetsuo had just turned into the giant amoeba baby when she walked past and said "What the hell are you watching?"

Jackalb

Dec 31, 2009
SeanTheSheep said:
Jackalb said:
camokkid said:
*Shudders*
Not a good mental image...

You'll have a worse one when I tell you he joined in and then held me in his arms. But no I jest.

I was reaching to turn it off (as I heard someone coming) when he opened the door and he swiftly closed it, and it was never spoken off again, or at least since. Good few years ago now so I like to think (although I doubt) that he has forgotten.

X123Lewis123X

Jul 26, 2009
i got really annoyed when i was young at a TV game and broke my fist by punching the wall, my mum walked in and i was screaming and it was funny looking back on it :p

GrinningManiac

Jun 11, 2009
Gigaguy64 said:
Acting out story ideas.

When i get an idea for a story i like to act it out to see if i like they way it sounds and i tend to get into the characters im building.
Especially the voices.
[HEADING=1]I DO THIS AS WELL!!![/HEADING]

I thought I was the only one!

OT: The above. Also, TF2 voicechat

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
GrinningManiac said:
Gigaguy64 said:
Acting out story ideas.

When i get an idea for a story i like to act it out to see if i like they way it sounds and i tend to get into the characters im building.
Especially the voices.

Hahahaha!
You are not alone!
It gets really weird when im trying to do a Gruff character or a Villain because i like the Voice to reflect the characters Personalty.
So sometimes it sounds like i have something stuck in my throat or im angry.
:p

GrinningManiac

Jun 11, 2009
Gigaguy64 said:
GrinningManiac said:
Gigaguy64 said:
Acting out story ideas.

Especially the voices.

Hahahaha!
You are not alone!
It gets really weird when im trying to do a Gruff character or a Villain because i like the Voice to reflect the characters Personalty.
I tried to work out the voice for this scottish guy who had a serious problems with his throat (think the ugly general orc thing from LOTR III)

I wrapped my scarf around my neck REALLY tight and then talked with a rasp. Probably sounded stupid, but in my head it was TERRIFYINGLY AWESOME

I remember once a friend walked in on me whilst I was pacing around my room making explosion noises (I do that a lot), and when I spotted him, I jumped high into the air with fright, curled into a big ball WHILST IN THE AIR and collapsed into a terrified huddle on the floor

Xvito

Aug 16, 2008
emily123 said:
GrinningManiac said:
Gigaguy64 said:
Acting out story ideas.

Especially the voices.

they took me to a therapist because they thought i was talking to myself
and then my dad aksed him can he cure gayness
Wow... No offense, but your father seems like kind of a dick.

Also, I don't know if my parents have caught me doing something strange... Though I doubt that they'd mind.

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
GrinningManiac said:
Gigaguy64 said:
GrinningManiac said:
Gigaguy64 said:
Acting out story ideas.

Especially the voices.

Hahahaha!
You are not alone!
I tried to work out the voice for this scottish guy who had a serious problems with his throat (think the ugly general orc thing from LOTR III)

I wrapped my scarf around my neck REALLY tight and then talked with a rasp. Probably sounded stupid, but in my head it was TERRIFYINGLY AWESOME

I remember once a friend walked in on me whilst I was pacing around my room making explosion noises (I do that a lot), and when I spotted him, I jumped high into the air with fright, curled into a big ball WHILST IN THE AIR and collapsed into a terrified huddle on the floor
lol.

I remember one time i was doing a conversation between 3-4 characters and getting really into it.
I was pacing around doing three different voices when i looked up and saw my mom walking into my room with a "oooookkkkkkk" look on her face.
I turned red.
She said it was funny but that acting things out like that was actually a good idea.
I still don't do i with anyone around though.